Breakaway ncl or freedom of seas rc

srlopes

Hi every! I'm new to this website and I'm not sure if I'm even posting correctly, however I need your help!

I'm torn between two cruises that go to same destinations ETC.

Norwegian's breakaway or Royal Caribbeans Freedom of the seas. It's my boyfriend and I going we're both in our early 20's just looking to have a great time with more adventure/sporting activities.

ANY input from anyone who has been on either ship is GREATLY appreciated

Thanks a bunch.

Hi every! I'm new to this website and I'm not sure if I'm even posting correctly, however I need your help!

I'm torn between two cruises that go to same destinations ETC.

Norwegian's breakaway or Royal Caribbeans Freedom of the seas. It's my boyfriend and I going we're both in our early 20's just looking to have a great time with more adventure/sporting activities.

ANY input from anyone who has been on either ship is GREATLY appreciated

Thanks a bunch.

Have done both and am not a fan of NCL. Breakaway gets a 64% positive review and Freedom gets a 88% love it. happy cruising

I've been on NCL twice and Royal Caribbean ten times. I've enjoyed all twelve cruises. In fact, my last cruise on NCL is one of my two favorite cruises (I've been on 25 cruises).

The passenger mix will be similar. However, the cruises are very different. Royal Caribbean still has traditional dining (scheduled seating and table) while NLC does not. However, Royal Caribbean does offer a flexible dining option, if that is what you want (I personally prefer traditional dining).

The Breakaway has more choices for eating than the Freedom of the Seas does. The Breakaway has a water slide, the Freedom of the Seas does not. I'm not sure if the Breakaway has a rock wall, Freedom of the Seas does.

Freedom of the Seas has two formal nights per one week cruise. The Breakaway has optional formal nights. NCL is the king when it comes to suites (I've been in suites on Carnival, NCL and Royal Caribbean). NCL will treat you like royalty if you are in one of NCL's suites.

I've been on NCL twice and Royal Caribbean ten times. I've enjoyed all twelve cruises. In fact, my last cruise on NCL is one of my two favorite cruises (I've been on 25 cruises).

The passenger mix will be similar. However, the cruises are very different. Royal Caribbean still has traditional dining (scheduled seating and table) while NLC does not. However, Royal Caribbean does offer a flexible dining option, if that is what you want (I personally prefer traditional dining).

The Breakaway has more choices for eating than the Freedom of the Seas does. The Breakaway has a water slide, the Freedom of the Seas does not. I'm not sure if the Breakaway has a rock wall, Freedom of the Seas does.

Freedom of the Seas has two formal nights per one week cruise. The Breakaway has optional formal nights. NCL is the king when it comes to suites (I've been in suites on Carnival, NCL and Royal Caribbean). NCL will treat you like royalty if you are in one of NCL's suites.

This is changing, as Freedom and Oasis are moving over to the Dynamic Dining concept (which is similar to Freestyle)