Getaway cabin 10314/10914

Sfdtiller

Doing all the research I can before booking an aft cabin on the Getaway. Only one left on deck 9 so now looking at other levels. While looking at video I found for 10314 there are no loungers. Can we have loungers brought to this cabin? Don't want to book and aft if we can't lay out on our balcony.

Also, what is your favorite aft cabin and why?

Are there any that have more privacy from above?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Doing all the research I can before booking an aft cabin on the Getaway. Only one left on deck 9 so now looking at other levels. While looking at video I found for 10314 there are no loungers. Can we have loungers brought to this cabin? Don't want to book and aft if we can't lay out on our balcony.

Thanks

Is this a regular room on the back or the penthouse?

• 3 months later...

Thanks

Did you ever find out if you could have loungers on this aft facing balcony cabin with large balcony? Can you have your room steward get them if there are none?

Did you ever find out if you could have loungers on this aft facing balcony cabin with large balcony? Can you have your room steward get them if there are none?

Nope never got an answer and couldn't find anyone that had one when we went on the ship. We ended up in a midship Balcony on Deck 12.

Nope never got an answer and couldn't find anyone that had one when we went on the ship. We ended up in a midship Balcony on Deck 12.

Thanks for you reply I went ahead and booked that stateroom. The videos I viewed were dated right after Gateway came out. I've viewed videos of other aft large balcony cabins and they all seem to have loungers. I'm sure someone has gotten loungers on there by now if not I'll get our steward to get us some:).

Maybe someone who has been in that cabin recently will post.

I have that cabin in September. If nobody posts before then I will let you know upon my return.

I'll be waiting for your return. The balcony looks big enough to have the two loungers and two chairs like I've viewed for other aft balcony cabins.

• 10 months later...