Grand Princess - Grand Suite

Heartfelttraveler

I am booked in the Grand Suite on the Grand Princess May 2015. Has anyone sailed in this cabin recently? Does anyone have any recent photos? This is my first cruise since a RCC in 1997 when I said I would NEVER take another cruise. After 17 years of taking at least two trips a year I am ready to try a cruise again. I am very excited. I booked the Grand Princess for the destination and the date.

I am booked in the Grand Suite on the Grand Princess May 2015. Has anyone sailed in this cabin recently? Does anyone have any recent photos? This is my first cruise since a RCC in 1997 when I said I would NEVER take another cruise. After 17 years of taking at least two trips a year I am ready to try a cruise again. I am very excited. I booked the Grand Princess for the destination and the date.

What is your cabin number. Did you have a bad experience on your last cruise

Booked in L301 on Grand Princess. Last time we did a caribbean itinerary as a family reunion. Not a bad experience. Did not like the ports where we had to take a tender to port. For the past 17 years we have just taken a plane to our destination.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Booked in L301 on Grand Princess. Last time we did a caribbean itinerary as a family reunion. Not a bad experience. Did not like the ports where we had to take a tender to port. For the past 17 years we have just taken a plane to our destination.

Will be in L302 on January 2015 cruise. Cabins are identical Will post pictures and let you know how we like it

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Try Googling as well as going to YouTube and search for your cabin # and ship as well as similar cabins on other similar Princess ships. There tend to be several things out there to see.

Edited by KruzeKrazy!

Youtube has a lot of videos of staterooms on ships. Type in your ship and room number. You'll probably find what you are looking for.

I have searched and there are very few photos and no videos of the two Grand Suites on the Grand Princess. This is the only Princess ship that has these cabins... Therefore I plan to take many photos and videos of the cabin and a and will post them on Cruise Critic.

We were in L301 last September. Liked it so much we have it booked again for May of 2016. It beats the penthouse suites on every other Princess ship we have sailed on including the Royal. We especially liked having a computer in our cabin. The only disappointment was the fact that what we thought was a hot tub on the balcony was actually just a Jacuzzi tub so the water did not stay warm automatically. The fact that the balcony is totally private is also a plus. The fake fireplace adds a romantic aura to the living room.

I'm sorry but I don't have any photos.

Actually several of the princess ships have Grand Suites, Caribbean, sapphire,diamond and grand all have grand suites unless I am mistaken

I have searched and there are very few photos and no videos of the two Grand Suites on the Grand Princess. This is the only Princess ship that has these cabins... Therefore I plan to take many photos and videos of the cabin and a and will post them on Cruise Critic.

I think what Heartfelttraveler might mean is there are no Grand Suites in this location (forward on Lido Deck) on any other Princess ships. Caribbean, Star, Golden, Diamond, and Sapphire Princess all have aft Grand Suites. And they are quite amazing.

Edited by f-mattox

• 2 months later...

We had a wonderful Alaska cruise and loved the Grand Princess Grand Suite L301. The Mid-Forward starboard side location was perfect. There was a private hallway with just our cabin and three window cabins. The following youtube videos of the Grand Suite are from our trip.