Accommodation Question

Hi Everyone ,

Just trying to find accommodation in Circular Quay for my next cruise .

Has anyone used 'Amoma' as a booking agent before ? Just want to check if they are ok or not , has anyone ever used them ? They have good pricing ,or as they same if something too good to be true , are they 2 good to be true.

Cheers Deb

Edited by angelwingsflys

Can't help with them sorry

Careful mentioning booking agents or tas as it is against rules and you might lose posting privileges

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

seems ok to mention that site but you cant mention travel agents

Hi Everyone ,

Just trying to find accommodation in Circular Quay for my next cruise .

Has anyone used 'Amoma' as a booking agent before ? Just want to check if they are ok or not , has anyone ever used them ? They have good pricing ,or as they same if something too good to be true , are they 2 good to be true.

Cheers Deb

check out this link about that site, not very good reviews

http://forum.virtualtourist.com/miscellaneous-10218121/Has-anyone-had-a-positive-experience-with-Amomacom.html

Look for secret hotel deals with lastminute.com and wot hotels with wotif. You can get some bargains with those but you have to be flexible about what location you stay ind.

I usually manage to figure out what the hotel is from comparing the room descriptions with the regular listings. I only got it wrong once and that was actually a bonus as we really liked that hotel. We've stayed in it a few times now, always booked through the wot hotel rate.

• 1 year later...

I just used Amoma to reserve a room in New Orleans. After booking I did some research and was shocked and scared that I made a mistake. I called the hotel right away the manager confirmed that they are legit and within 24 hours the Westin had my reservation. Hopefully they have mended their ways I was really happy to get this reservation because everything at a reasonable price was already sold out.

I used amoma to book accommodation in Barcelona pre cruise ,no problems at all except remember to check if all taxes are included in the price as this is not always the case ,so what may seem cheap isnt