Current Platinum Gifts?

dandsfranklin

Those tumblers were terrible. I don't think the Dollar Store would sell them.

WOW & we & all our friends think they are great. Use them all the time. Two are always packed to leave on their next cruise. Coffee in the mornin' & water for the afternoon. We even kept six of them, unlike the 22 ball caps we got.

Char

The Tervis tumblers are great. I guess I'm referring to the"rocks glasses" that I mistakenly call tumblers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Forgiven LOL ;) I think we only got four of those & they just seemed to disappear. At least they had more use than the beach bag. It got to the point I couldn't give them away :eek:

The totes aren't coming until the middle of Sept but look like we might be able to use them.

Char

Forgiven LOL ;) I think we only got four of those & they just seemed to disappear. At least they had more use than the beach bag. It got to the point I couldn't give them away :eek:

The totes aren't coming until the middle of Sept but look like we might be able to use them.

Char

I read that the totes have hemmaroid cream in them. I certainly hope that's a joke. If it is a joke, funny. If not, I guess I could sell the cream on eBay.

I read that the totes have hemmaroid cream in them. I certainly hope that's a joke. If it is a joke, funny. If not, I guess I could sell the cream on eBay.

Give it to Larry he says I'm his pain in the arsh & that might help :D

No way Char...not you. When do you leave for your B2B2B2B??

YA ME THANK GOODNESS LARRY IS A QUIET MAN or you would all hear how bad he has it :eek:

We are leaving next Sat. will spend the night at the Raddison, love their lounge.

Will let you all know what 8 things I bring home this time.

Char

YA ME THANK GOODNESS LARRY IS A QUIET MAN or you would all hear how bad he has it :eek:

We are leaving next Sat. will spend the night at the Raddison, love their lounge.

Will let you all know what 8 things I bring home this time.

Char

What ship are you sailing Char?

Just got off the Legend yesterday and we were given the hot/cold mugs with packets of coffee and tea.

Wasn't this an amazing cruise? We LOVED Cartagena. On Panama Canal day, we were up at the front of Deck 9 at 7:00 and heard that people had slept out there overnight, even though there were crazy thunderstorms.

As to the Platinum gift, we received the coffee mugs. I took them to Guest Services and very nicely asked if there was something for which I could exchange them. I said that they looked like they were not well made and I worried that, since they were made in China, that they could contain lead. The gentleman took the mugs out back and brought out two Tervis Tumblers.