Royal Princess Cabin 101 or 102

I object 2

We're planning a cruise on the Royal to celebrate our anniversary. DH thinks we're booking a mini-suite, but I plan to surprise him and upgrade to a suite. I'm unable to find reviews on any of the forward facing suites on the Royal. I'd appreciate hearing the pros/cons from anyone who booked 101 or 102 on any of the decks. Thank you!

Edited by I object 2

We're planning a cruise on the Royal to celebrate our anniversary. DH thinks we're booking a mini-suite, but I plan to surprise him and upgrade to a suite. I'm unable to find reviews on any of the forward facing suites on the Royal. I'd appreciate hearing the pros/cons from anyone who booked 101 or 102 on any of the decks. Thank you!

Oops! Sorry, wrong ship. :o. We'll be sailing the Regal, not the Royal. I must have gotten too much sun today. LOL

What deck you are considering? Aloha, Baja, Caribe and Dolphin each have two forward facing Premium suites, but not all are numbered 101 & 102. It looks like on Marina and Lido decks those stateroom numbers are for Deluxe balconies.

Edited by MarKay525

What deck you are considering? Aloha, Baja, Caribe and Dolphin each have two forward facing Premium suites, but not all are numbered 101 & 102. It looks like on Marina and Lido decks those stateroom numbers are for Deluxe balconies.

After looking at deck plans, I'm considering B101 or 102 (Baja), C101 or 102 (Caribe), or perhaps, D121 or 122 (Dolphin).

I'm unable to find reviews on any of the forward facing suites on the Royal. I'd appreciate hearing the pros/cons from anyone who booked 101 or 102 on any of the decks. Thank you!

We have booked one of these for next March on the Royal. Should be similar for the Regal. There is a review with pictures if you search for S5 suites on the Royal. The OP of that series liked them. DH wanted this cabin. Lots of barren wasted space with not much in the way of decorating and less sitting room than in a minisuite. I do like the forward facing window, though. Sad that the Enclave doesn't come with the room the way the Thermal Suites do with other suite benefits.