Post Cruise Satisfaction E-Survey

Philandher

I dug around and found that the Survey is programmed to go to each email address listed on the booking, between 12-1pm on the day of disembarkation.

The only caveats are:

a) if the same email address is used for both guests you'll only get one survey, not two,

b) if the travel agent put his/her email address in the email field, the guest won't get it at all,

c) if the guest disembarked earlier than the last day,

and here's what I see as a likely scenario...

d) if the guest opted out of receiving marketing emails in their preferences when they set up their profile.

I respectfully disagree. Assuming that the surveys for Azamara, RCI and X all come from the same place, we only get one survey for the two of us, even though we both provide our own email address, have opted in to email marketing every time we've checked in for a cruise and whenever that option arises (and we only get emails from X, not RCI or Azamara) and have never disembarked early. We've only sailed on RCI and X since the E-surveys were put into place.

Now, we only got one paper survey per cabin in the old days, which is something else I didn't like since my cabin mate (sometimes DH, sometimes a GF) I often disagree about a particular aspect of the cruise.

Thanks for your efforts. If you can prod them to get this fixed, you will indeed be our Annie Sullivan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miracle_Worker for those too young to remember).

I have let the Marketing Department know your thoughts on the post-cruise survey...that some guests never receive them, and others don't get to them in the time allotted.

Here is a link to the survey for those of you who either didn't complete your post-cruise survey in the time allotted and it's no longer active, or you originally opted out of receiving our marketing emails, in which case you won't get the survey.

This link will take you to an online survey you can submit...

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/esurvey

Here is a link to the survey for those of you who either didn't complete your post-cruise survey in the time allotted and it's no longer active, or you originally opted out of receiving our marketing emails, in which case you won't get the survey.

This link will take you to an online survey you can submit...

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/esurvey

I just wanted to say thank you to Bonnie...it's nice to know someone from Azamara is listening.

Edited by fallingsnow