Looking for Transportion from Ft.L to Miami

sandy1754

There are shuttle services that go between the airports. You can also use a rideshare: Download the Lyft app to your smartphone-Enter promo code joseph4750 on the payment screen and you'll get $25 off on your first ride. That may make your ride less than the cost of the shuttle and it's a lot more convenient.

We just used SAS transportation last week and last year. 15.00 dollars per person from fll airport to the port of Miami. Very easy and reliable. Book online, they send you a confirmation with the number to call after you collect your luggage. They arrived within minutes. Have a great cruise!

QLS is the same cost as SAS but we find them much better and the communication when you are disembarking is much better than SAS. QLS has a dispatcher to make reservations and to talk to if you need to . SAS you got to book on line and if you call them its a guy driving who says I cant talk because im driving, very rude that's why I will never use them.

We flew into FLL on Southwest and we also wondered about getting to POM. We flew in a day early so we debated whether to stay in Ft Lauderdale and come over to POM in the AM, or just go right from FLL to Miami and stay there. Since we had points at Choice Hotels, we decided to stay in Ft Lauderdale and take van service in the AM. We used a company called QLS, which got excellent reviews on the Florida Port of Call boards. We were also staying a night after the cruise, so we booked transportation to the POM and after the cruise, back to our hotel in Ft Lauderdale.

They were very good. We paid $15PP each way. They will give you a time when their vans are scheduled to arrive and you can sort of pick the time you want to be picked up. They give you a 1/2 hour window. We scheduled a 10AM pick up the day of the cruise, figuring to be in Miami about 11 or so. They happen to call us early asking if we wanted to take the earlier van in as they had an opening. We agreed and were at POM by 10AM.

On our return, we called after we had our luggage and there was a man with a sign right out front of the terminal telling us where to go to get picked up.

All in all, I would recommend them very highly.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com/default.aspx?pageid=1

Cheers

Len

what about FFL to a South Beach, (Miami) hotel, any options??? Thanks.

We're taking a bus from FLL to SoBe - well 2 busses really. Its easy and like $4pp but will take about 1.5-2hrs.... just depends if you have the time or the money lol

You can check google maps for bus transportation :)

QLS is the same cost as SAS but we find them much better and the communication when you are disembarking is much better than SAS. QLS has a dispatcher to make reservations and to talk to if you need to . SAS you got to book on line and if you call them its a guy driving who says I cant talk because im driving, very rude that's why I will never use them.

Thanks for this! I was booked with SAS but now I'll look into QLS! :)