Quantum of the seas

Fireguy60

We are on the Inaugural and the times/dates were released months ago. We have made reservations for all of the shows currently available...check your Cruise Planner and see if the entertainment is listed for your cruise.

Nothing comes up for entertainment at this point - interesting that the Quantum is going to be a tech whiz and web site gives so little information. It just says too far or too close to cruise to book, and another place says book onboard (which we know is not what we want to do).

Software is so sophisticated these days - when we go to hit tab for entertainment it should give us the exact date when we can reserve. That should be easy to program, but what do I know.

Likewise, I wish we would see floor plan diagrams of ALL cabins on the deck pages. At this point in time, surely they are known.

Patience is a virtue - we are just anxious.

Our January 3rd cruise has been open for a while. I know the Dynamic Dining reservation system opens earlier than the entertainment.

Right now, that sailing has four shows, Mamma Mia, Sonic Odyssey, and 2 guest entertainers.

No, StarWater, yet.

We are hoping that is added soon. I know other sailings do have StarWater as an option as well as a "comedy show". Pretty sure that the comedy show is the same as the "guest entertainers" that we have in our Cruise Planner.

For our January 2016 Anthem cruise, we already booked our dining last month, over 500 days before sailing. Unfortunately, the entertainment was not open.

We are just hoping that the schedule of entertainment is somewhat similar on both sailings and we used that info to make our Anthem 2016 reservations.

Hi all.

I'm booked on the Anthem next June.

I was hoping you good people could give me an idea of how booking the entertainment will work (when they finally open it)

For example, the main theatre show, is it on once, twice, three times? What time is it on.

What other shows are available to book.

Booking my dinner for 300 days time was hard enough, changing them around entertainment may push me over the edge.

Thanks in advance,