NCL shareholder benefits...

PeteBull64

Just wondering, is this per person or per stateroom? If both people in a particular stateroom each own the requisite number of shares, do they both get the credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per stateroom

Just wondering, is this per person or per stateroom? If both people in a particular stateroom each own the requisite number of shares, do they both get the credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From the NCLH document

"Onboard credit is applied on a per stateroom basis, double occupancy. Only one shareholder credit per stateroom/suite on any one sailing. If you are requesting shareholder onboard credit for two or more separate staterooms/suites and shares are held jointly, a minimum of 100 shares per stateroom/suite booked must be held. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I bought NCLH on Sept. 1 and had the on board credit to my room within a week. The process was smooth as could be. Also got in at $35/share so could make a nice profit in the next 1-2 years.

So in booking their current promotions of free gratuities and so forth, they WILL allow stock credit to be added to booking? Thanks so much!

Yes they will. We got our $100 OBC, free gratuities and speciality dining.

There is no extra charge for Specialty dining rooms anyway so not really an extra perk on Oceania

Have not seen any offers for the free gratuities lately but then again you could be getting them via your TA ?

Edited by LHT28