"Dressy" nights

pattigay

I'm okay for formal night, have not problems with casual nights but wonder about the "in between" nights. By the way, the cruise is to Alaska on HAL. Would black pants and a dressy sweater be appropriate? Would a black jumper dress with a short sleeved jacket (Tencel) and some nice jewelry be appropriate? Please give me some ideas!! Thanks to all you "in the know" ladies.

Hiicon_smile.gif the black pants and dressy sweater sound great to me.

I wore black slacks twice last week(oh my gosh...I was on the ship LAST WEEK)......

One evening I wore a new burgundy velvet top...has lace on the cuffs and collar...looked pretty with black slacks and nice jewelery.

The other top is a spandex/poly..black background with beautiful red and pink roses on it with small silver sequins.

You can always dress up black pants icon_smile.gif.

I can't think of what tencil feels like?...

Have a great cruise icon_biggrin.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PattiG:

I'm okay for formal night, have not problems with casual nights but wonder about the "in between" nights. By the way, the cruise is to Alaska on HAL. Would black pants and a dressy sweater be appropriate? Would a black jumper dress with a short sleeved jacket (Tencel) and some nice jewelry be appropriate? Please give me some ideas!! Thanks to all you "in the know" ladies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On smart casual night I wore black dress pants and a nice blouse. It was fine for that night, not too dressy and in no way too casual. I paired it up with a nice pair of black slingbacks and it looked really nice.

Have fun on your cruise!

Sovereign of the Seas 3/04

Archived