Another Question about Onboard Credit

atdahop

I'm 3 1/2 weeks away from sailing, my catagory (mini) is sold out so no extra catagory promo OBC for me, but our TA did get $75.00 extra OBC on the same cruise for my neice and her friend each since their balcony catagory now offered $100.00 pp. On the cruise right before ours, my other friends booked directly thru Princess and was turned down when they called and asked if they could get additional OBC which is being offered on their cruise. A good TA (as Pam always says) can often get you much better pricing or promos....

I'm 3 1/2 weeks away from sailing, my catagory (mini) is sold out so no extra catagory promo OBC for me, but our TA did get $75.00 extra OBC on the same cruise for my neice and her friend each since their balcony catagory now offered $100.00 pp. On the cruise right before ours, my other friends booked directly thru Princess and was turned down when they called and asked if they could get additional OBC which is being offered on their cruise. A good TA (as Pam always says) can often get you much better pricing or promos....

Have your friends call again and talk to someone else. As I have learned from dealing with cruiselines, if you don't the 1st answer, hang up, call again and maybe the next person will say yes.

Have your friends call again and talk to someone else. As I have learned from dealing with cruiselines, if you don't the 1st answer, hang up, call again and maybe the next person will say yes.

You do realize that each time you call, they have a record of the call and what it was in reference to. :rolleyes:

I did call. For me to take advantage of the increased OBC I would have had to cancel and rebook at the higher cost of the cabin price. It was not worth it to save $15. I would have had more credit but the cost of the cruise would have increased.

But thanks for the advice. It never hurts to call.