Hrh

capecruzer

SCORE! After months of comparing prices and trying to get the best FLL hotel deal, I managed to get the HRH in January for two nights with rental car for under $600 inclusive. We originally had the Sleep Inn Dania but when it became a two day pre-cruise instead of the night before, we decided we wanted the beach or Las Olas Blvd. After a few hours today I decided to stay with Sleep Inn and rent a car to get to those places because prices are so high. BUT, just found this deal on Expedia and couldn't resist:D

SCORE! After months of comparing prices and trying to get the best FLL hotel deal, I managed to get the HRH in January for two nights with rental car for under $600 inclusive. We originally had the Sleep Inn Dania but when it became a two day pre-cruise instead of the night before, we decided we wanted the beach or Las Olas Blvd. After a few hours today I decided to stay with Sleep Inn and rent a car to get to those places because prices are so high. BUT, just found this deal on Expedia and couldn't resist:D

Whats HRH

There's a Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios in Orlando that alot of Disney/Universal visitors stay at as well. When you stay onsite at any of the Universal properties you can use the amenities at all...and even if you aren't staying there, you can always go have lunch by the HRH pool. The property is gorgeous:)

After perusing the Seminole HRH website I noticed an amenity there that I know my husband is going to love, making the hotel another great switch for us! They loan guitars complimentary, delivered to your hotel room, for use while staying there. Apparently there are 20 different electric guitars, all upscale names, to pick from. They also have various other musical amenities. My husband is an aspiring guitar player, owns several, and takes weekly lessons and is always bummed out when we travel and he can't play. Wait till he discovers he can try out one of his dream guitars!