BEST & WORST ROOMS(why?) on the BREEZE

Engineerstar

Hello,

My family and I had 3 rooms booked on Ms. Liberty for July 2015. While this would only be my 2nd cruise, I had quickly learned from reading Cruise Critic LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION does not only apply to land property. WOW! It is just as important on Ships!

Since Carnival "switched" our ship---we decided to try The Breeze. I have not had time to research her properly to locate the best rooms ---as well as noisy areas to avoid(rooms near galley, above/below band areas, beside gym, etc...) While I am asking for your help for us, I hope this info will assist many others, too. We will have 2 Interiors, 1 Balcony, and a 1A. I want to try 8351 which is a 1A beside elevators. Will I hear the "dinging" all night long? Which balcony(mid ship) & interior would be best/worst?

THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Engineerstar

Don't know about best or worst cabins but I have always booked on deck 7 or 8 (Dream class) these decks have cabins above & below. Also heard good things about Lido & Panorama deck cabins being in a quiet location.

I will get to try a spa cabin 12001 next year and can't wait :D

I want to try 8351 which is a 1A beside elevators. Will I hear the "dinging" all night long?

The elevators are in an enclosed lobby area. They are not across from your cabin. Dinging is not very loud and should not be an issue if you are in your cabin asleep with the door closed.

We stayed just a few steps from the atrium elevators and I was sure it would be noisy. I was glad to be absolutely wrong[emoji3] it was one of the best locations I've had. Loved it, no noise at all in our room even on Mardi-Gras night!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know about best or worst cabins but I have always booked on deck 7 or 8 (Dream class) these decks have cabins above & below. Also heard good things about Lido & Panorama deck cabins being in a quiet location.

I will get to try a spa cabin 12001 next year and can't wait :D

Whew! On deck 8...safe! Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The past two cruises on the Breeze, we have been spoiled with Lido Deck balconies.

We are HOOKED..

LOVE the location, the convenience to everything, and the quiet in those halls.

The ship is beautiful.....

Hope you have a great cruise!:D:D

We stayed in room 10280 on the ledo deck. It was about 15 steps from the main pool. Very quite area. The room is a handicap room. When we booked the room we were told if they "Carnival" needed the room for a handicap guest they would ask us to move. Great room.

Cove Balcony 2373 was like staying under a bowling alley at all times of the day. I didn't want to complain but finally I went to take a nap bc I didn't get any sleep the night before due the the sound and it still was very loud.... I called the frond dest and they came down the the room to listen. They gave us 20% off the that cruise and 15% off our next one which will also be on the Breeze next month !!! Yah.. I didn't expect that I just wanted them to maybe move us but there was no rooms available. So we will be in a cove at the main front no under the galley.