Back from Fire & Ice

We are back too. Glad you had a lovely time Linda.

As for us, the best I can say is, it was ok. The most embarrassing thing for me was the useless excursion/destination team, the only UK staff we had to deal with and the worst on the ship. Rude, arrogant, unhelpful, I could go on but I too will review later.

Thanks all, two loads of washing done and one dry (cheated and put it in the tumbler :o) Hoping for nice weather tomorrow to get the rest dry outside, as I'm going to Oxford Fair on Tuesday with some friends.

Will try to do a review ASAP. Feeling a bit muzzy headed tonight. Lots of coughing on the Spirit, so hoping it's not a cold coming :eek: Probably too many late nights and rose wines :rolleyes: Not forgetting the cocktails :D

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

The lady who was taken off in Stornoway had a problem with her eye. She was able to get back on again in Reykjavik and continue the cruise. There was a "code alpha" one night. There was a request to take a stretcher to the dining room. Not sure if the person was OK.

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Thanks Vera :)

Had a nice time, but lovely to be back in the sunshine ;)

I know, it's been great the last few days hasn't it?:)

Possibly better than some areas of the Med where they have had storms.

Anybody else noticed how it has got much busier on here in the last couple of days? :rolleyes:;):). Thankfully. Pleased you all enjoyed your cruise despite the weather.

Possibly better than some areas of the Med where they have had storms.

Anybody else noticed how it has got much busier on here in the last couple of days? :rolleyes:;):. Thankfully. Pleased you all enjoyed your cruise despite the weather.

Jak!!!:eek: You're not suggesting it's Linda............are you?;):rolleyes::D