Advanced Cabin Requests

wee-haggis

We are going on the Crown Princess in a week or so.

Is it possible to arrange (in advance....through MY CRUISE website perhaps) to have certain fruits delivered to our cabin each day ?

or

should it be done upon embarkation ?

You do it with the card in your stateroom.

Also, may I suggest you delete your sailed cruises from your sig line or you won't be able to add new ones.

We will be on our first princess cruise in nov. So r u guys saying the room steward puts fruit in ur room daily with us asking? If so that is really cool

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Forums mobile app

We will be on our first princess cruise in nov. So r u guys saying the room steward puts fruit in ur room daily with us asking? If so that is really cool

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Forums mobile app

As other posters have noted, you just complete the form left in your stateroom every night and they'll bring you the fruit you requested.

Just bear in mind, if you're planning on taking the fruit off the ship with you, there are some ports where that isn't allowed. Last time we were at Cozumel, I was bag searched coming off the ship and had to resist the urge to pet the fruit sniffing dog further down the dock.

From what I've seen in past cruises, the buffet typically has apples,bananas and maybe pears or oranges.....but rarely grapes,strawberries,cantaloupe,kiwi or others (even although I know they are onboard being served at other restaurants). I can't speak for Princess ships though since this is my first.

Thanks for all the replies. One further question, when you say "leave the card out each night", is the fruit delivered that same night or is it the following morning ?

I like to eat my fruit in the evening :)

You can put your card out on the door anytime you wish ... no need to wait for evening and you don't have to do it everyday. Most fruits except bananas are good for about a week. :)

LuLu