Baltic cruise help wanted

dakland

Is there anyone out there that can give me some information on where Princess docks for the Baltic ports and access into the cities? Especially Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and Gothenburg? Does Princess provide transportation into the city center? If so, is there a charge for this? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to email me at dajskent@yahoo.com as well. Thanks!

Is there anyone out there that can give me some information on where Princess docks for the Baltic ports and access into the cities? Especially Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and Gothenburg? Does Princess provide transportation into the city center? If so, is there a charge for this? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to email me at dajskent@yahoo.com as well. Thanks!

Tallinn and Helsinki are both walkable from the dock, for Stockholm and Gothenburg you will need to take a shuttle unless you are taking a tour.

Recently I was in Gothenberg aboard Emerald Princess. We docked at the Volvo Museum, and it was a 29-25 minute shuttle into the city. The cost was about 20 Euros. Not walkable.

Royal/Regal Princess dock about 30 kilometers out of Stockholm so a shuttle is needed. All the other ships such as Emerald dock right in the inner harbour and it is walkable. It took us 20 minutes to walk into Old Town.

Tallin and Helsinki are walkable as mentioned.