service dog

jamesp98

we have been cruising for years in april we will be cruising for the first time with my husband's service dog how do we get the requirements needed for each port of call. we will be traveling from Houston through the panama canal up the west pacific coast all the way to Alaska.

There is a thread entirely about cruising with a service dog. Go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=585728&page=626

The cruiseline should provide you with forms from what I understand, but it sounds like you will have a unique experience. Please go to the disability forum and read the service dog thread, and ask lots of questions there so that you know what to expect.

Contact the cruise line!!!

It is the responsibility of the passenger traveling with a Service Dog to check the ports of call for all documentation/requirements necessary for the dog to be permitted off the ship and enter the port. Most all Cruise Lines state that directly on its website and the Cruise Lines Representative will not be much help other than to tell Op they have to contact each country involved.

In my post #2 in this thread the link was provided that would be the best and most reliable information on CC which the OP has yet to post their question.