Carambola Beach Club- Adults only?

Mommy oooo

Thank you all. I have 2 daughters who will be 10 & 6 when we sail in February and this place looked so nice and this is where we will go. Just wanted to make sure before we get there and they tell us no. Good to know about the water shoes. They travel with us for all cruises so it is good to know that we won't need them. Based on our itinerary we may not need them at all.

I see that Celebrity Silhouette will also be in St; Kitts when you are there in February on the Independence. If you are interested in having loungers or an umbrella, it would be a good idea to email Carambola and have them reserve one for you. The cost is $10 for each lounger and $10 for an umbrella. We were the only ship in port in March and were able to get the last 2 loungers and an umbrella.

(dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com )

Thanks for the advise. Would it be to early to reserve now? We only need 2 loungers and 1 umbrella. The kids usually spend most of the time in the water, well so don't I :p

I see that Celebrity Silhouette will also be in St; Kitts when you are there in February on the Independence. If you are interested in having loungers or an umbrella, it would be a good idea to email Carambola and have them reserve one for you. The cost is $10 for each lounger and $10 for an umbrella. We were the only ship in port in March and were able to get the last 2 loungers and an umbrella.

(dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com )