Must read Jewel Oct 2 cruisers!!!

I am giddy. Just got a JS and $400 refund from RCI, because a saw a senior rate (DH is 55) on orbitz. There are 3 more left at 999 if one member of your party is 55 or more. Go for it. We orginally had a balcony x at 1199 per person. This is a sweet suite deal!

We are so excited. I hope I can say thanks in person at the Meet & Mingle. My TA called and was told there were no JS available earlier this afternoon. However, she called back later to find out one of the suites with a hold was released. We will be in our JS October 2nd thanks to you. Hope we see you at the Meet & Mingle. Can't believe we paid the same amount for an inside cabin on Legend of the Seas in March. Thanks again.

Mary & John

Plymouth, MA

email: mrg0433@yahoo.com

Mary, thank you for sharing my excitement. After I got off the phone with RCI I called husband at work, thinking he would get all excited and maybe say "good job" or something similar. His Response? "I guess there is some advantage to being an old f*rt." I am still a spring chicken in my forties! LOL. Anyway, I am thrilled. See you there!

You will definetely have to try again to register for the meet & mingle. Call RCI if you have trouble. We had no problem. You can read the cc board for the party and see when and where to go. The purser's desk will also get the info for you. See you Oct. 2nd!

Mary

Mary, So happy you read this and got an upgrade. This is going to be a great cruise! The Jewel looks like a beauty. I still haven't been successful signing up for meet n mingle. We are from Newport News, Virginia.

Archived