Dumb Question but Starting to Panic

Bsbllmom

Hi everyone. We just got to the Queen Mary to stay the night so we can board early for our cruise tomorrow. And then it hit me. Do I need a boarding pass for everyone that is in my stateroom or do I just need one?. I just went on a cruise in July but I was so flippin excited I don't even remember the process of getting on the ship. LOL:confused::D

We've boarded with one usually for everyone per ststeroom, but I usually print individual just in case but have never had to use them. You should be ok. We've even boarded without thrm before, had to go to a special line and wait for them to find our names on the manifest but it was fine. You should be just fine. Enjoy!!

Carnival allows you to print one boarding pass for the entire cabin or to print a pass for an individual. So you need to look and see which one you already printed out. If yours doesn't show that it covers everyone, then you will need to go back and reprint. You make the choice.

No worries, you don't really need the printed boarding pass to check in. Carnival already has your info from the online check-in you did. DH forgot ours one time and it was absolutely no problem to check in. Enjoy your cruise!

Problem is getting into the Dome. Need the info for those that are manning the doors.

I've only boarded at three different ports but they all wanted to see the boarding pass before I was let into the terminal. I don't know what the protocol is for someone that doesn't have it (and I imagine it happens frequently).

I've only boarded at three different ports but they all wanted to see the boarding pass before I was let into the terminal. I don't know what the protocol is for someone that doesn't have it (and I imagine it happens frequently).

They have to find the 'Person with the List'. Seems only one has the manifest.

In Long Beach it's not too bad if you are Diamond/Platinum/Suite. They have check in at the Little Building outside the Dome. The people manning those doors have a list of all who can enter the building.

They have to find the 'Person with the List'. Seems only one has the manifest.

In Long Beach it's not too bad if you are Diamond/Platinum/Suite. They have check in at the Little Building outside the Dome. The people manning those doors have a list of all who can enter the building.

Thanks for the info!