When may I book FTTF?

VFL Cruiser

When I got it on my last cruise, it became available about eight or nine months before the cruise. After the initial block of 15 sold out, another block opened up about two months out and our friends that went with us were able to get it as well.

A little off topic, but a question on price drops since someone mentioned it here. When you book and pay a deposit, until when are you eligible for price drops? Until the cruise date or until the final payment date?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

A little off topic, but a question on price drops since someone mentioned it here. When you book and pay a deposit, until when are you eligible for price drops? Until the cruise date or until the final payment date?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Until cruise date

usually sold out , booking that close to cruise date , we had had our FTTF 6 months before the cruise , usually about 20 per cruise

Note that just because it is sold out one day some times it can become available again. We booked out current cruise only three months from the sail date. People on our roll call had talked about how FTTF had been sold out, but when I checked there were a few available. Later that week they were sold out again and a few days later a few more were available. Certainly, if it is something you want and see it sold out it might be worth your efforts to check back periodically.

To Crusin Hogs' original point though... they are pretty limited and can go pretty quickly and moreover just because I had the above experience does not mean it will happen for every cruise/situation. Most likely someone had not read the fine print and bought more than they needed and once they realized it was one per cabin not per person that is probably what happened for us.

I was able to book it for my parents and inlays, since they have mobility issues and can use a little extra time getting on the ship.

there are 8 of us arriving at the same time, on the same flight. Would the 4 of them have to wait for us to board? Or would we all board together? Do we all need to have fftf to board together?

Sent from my iPad using Forums