anytime dining with a group

bstrayer

We will have a group of 11 and wonder if it will be hard to be seated together if we choose anytime dining. We are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas.

You will definitely need advance reservations for that large a group. I would suggest two tables for six next to one another that you can switch around from time to time. Makes conversation a lot easier and service should be faster as well but you could always ask for a large table.

We will have a group of 11 and wonder if it will be hard to be seated together if we choose anytime dining. We are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas.

I think there are tables of 12 available. I recall sitting with a friend and his family on the Indy and it was, I believe, a table of 12. You'll need to make arrangements as soon as you board. Just go to the MDR and talk to the person who will be there adjusting people's times and table assignments. Probably shortly after lunch you should be able to talk to them.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Check with the Maître d ASAP when you get on board. The MTD online reservation booking engine allows a maximum of 10 guests per reservation.

Also, If the people in your group have separate bookings, it may help to link them together and then have everyone request to be seated together when making the dining reservations.