Labadee locker locations

MattInFLL

I've had no luck getting a response on the Private Islands board, so I am trying here (even though this might get moved).

Can someone please tell me where the Zip line check-in is on Labadee and confirm if the lockers are there? I do not see that on the Labadee maps I've been able to find.

Also, does someone know if there are lockers at the dragon coaster check-in?

Thanks!

I've had no luck getting a response on the Private Islands board, so I am trying here (even though this might get moved).

Can someone please tell me where the Zip line check-in is on Labadee and confirm if the lockers are there? I do not see that on the Labadee maps I've been able to find.

Also, does someone know if there are lockers at the dragon coaster check-in?

Thanks!

You will check in at a building adjacent to the landing point for the zip line. (Basically straight ahead as you enter Labadee from the ship). You will be fitted for your harness and receive a brief instruction there before heading to the small practice zipline near Barefoot Beach. I believe there may be lockers at the check in location but I honestly don't remember as the time I did the zip line was in 2008. But that would be the logical place for them if they have them. Can't help you with the Dragon Coaster. Perhaps someone else can confirm.

See you on board Freedom!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks Leaveitallbehind!

Does anyone have experience with the coaster area and whether there are lockers there?

I'm doing the zip line first, and will need to stow my stuff for that, but also need to stow my stuff for the coaster and don't want to have to come all the way back to the end of the zip line after the coaster to get my stuff and then have to go all the way back to Columbus cove - kind of a waste of 20-30 minutes out of the day.

Thanks Leaveitallbehind!

Does anyone have experience with the coaster area and whether there are lockers there?

I'm doing the zip line first, and will need to stow my stuff for that, but also need to stow my stuff for the coaster and don't want to have to come all the way back to the end of the zip line after the coaster to get my stuff and then have to go all the way back to Columbus cove - kind of a waste of 20-30 minutes out of the day.

The coaster would make the most sense in that case since you are doing that second. Hopefully someone will be able to help with info on that.

You could always drop your stuff off at our Cabana at Nellies for a small alcohol charge....:D

My thought was to get off the ship and head for the roller coaster lockers first and use that one, since I end up there and then want to go to Columbus Cove when I'm done, which is nearby.

That's why I am trying to confirm that there are lockers at the roller coaster (or near there), otherwise, it's a waste of time to head there first thing :)

And I have no trouble swapping a locker for the cabana guard and providing a drink :)

Thank you. My zip line is early, though. At 9am. If that works, then great. But don't get up early for me :)

You have options - we will be at Nellies at first disembarkation. No problem to stash your stuff in the cabana if that works. See what locker options you have and let me know what works best.