Breeze decor - is it really that awful?

flahagan

Breeze is my favorite decor of all Carnival ships. The lighter tones, tropical feel and little of the Farcus influence are a plus in my book.

Take care,

Mike

Thankfully, we did not totally lose Farcus as he is doing the Costa ships now.

I think is latest design was Costa Diadema.. Amazing

We just finished watching Gambee's very thorough video review of the Breeze on youtube and we are just plain dizzy from all the stripes.

We're booked with 3 of our teen grandkids for an 8-day on her next July, and while I think the kids will have a blast, we're almost nauseous from the decor. Is it truly as bad as it looks? Holy cow, that appears to be one ugly ship. Big and loaded, but ugly. The stripes and circles, the colors, doesn't it get old and annoying after a few hours?

I'm hoping that in reality, it doesn't come off as awful as it does in videos. I have to admit that if I'd seen this a few weeks ago, I would have never booked on this ship. Tacky, tacky, tacky. Do you ever get used to it enough to ignore it?

no idea what you were looking at but the Breeze is pretty tame compared to the decor on some of the other ships.

The Breeze consistently gets positive reviews for her tasteful decorations and subtle colors. We were on the Glory, it looks like a pre-schoolers crayon box!

The NCL Epic, now that's an ugly ship but we had a great time anyway.

Look at more reviews and videos - you have time to switch to different line.

LOL......just laughing because I couldn't agree with you more.....the Breeze is the most beautifully decorated CCL ship in our opinion...very understated and tastefully decorated....and the ugliest on the high seas that we have been on is truly the EPIC....that is one hideous ship from top to bottom (but their cabins did have great storage space)!!

Not sure OP what you mean by "all the stripes and circles".....we didn't see that ship that way and we were on her for 12 days in the Med. We loved the decor (but thought it was rather misplaced in the Med as it is very "Caribbean" in theme).