Any perks from Princess booking another cruise while on a cruise ?

Orangefan

I have been on many Princess cruises but always book with my cruise planner. While I do buy FCC's on the cruise, I have never booked another cruise while on a cruise. Are there any additional perks booking while on a Princess cruise?

Sali

Not sure about that but I do know if you book on the ship you can still move the booking to your normal TA. You would hope you get a better price?

I did know that my TA would get the booking moved to her. Recently I read on CC that someone said they got a perk from booking while on the ship. I didn't have time to ask the person what the perk was and then couldn't find the post.

Sali

I have been on many Princess cruises but always book with my cruise planner. While I do buy FCC's on the cruise, I have never booked another cruise while on a cruise. Are there any additional perks booking while on a Princess cruise?

Sali

right now they are doing a 3-3-3 promo if you actually book onboard, $3 deposit, 33% off the price of the cruise, plus OBC. its for select 3/4 day cruises from Florida or LA... got a great deal for a costal in Feb.

right now they are doing a 3-3-3 promo if you actually book onboard, $3 deposit, 33% off the price of the cruise, plus OBC. its for select 3/4 day cruises from Florida or LA... got a great deal for a costal in Feb.

Really? I just got off the Star on Wednesday, after 11 days that included three visits to the Future Cruise Consultant, and I never heard or saw a word about that. Did I miss something?

Usually when booking on board there will be additional OBC, beyond the FCC OBC and promotional OBC. It might be only $50 or so pp, depending upon the cruise, but that will stay with the booking when it is transferred to your TA and possibly repriced to a lower rate.

I will say that we have gotten some pricing on board that the TA's cannot beat, even when put out for bid on a website where TA's compete on cruise pricing offers. Not always....so then we transfer to our TA - but sometimes.

Really? I just got off the Star on Wednesday, after 11 days that included three visits to the Future Cruise Consultant, and I never heard or saw a word about that. Did I miss something?

I had read about it on here, and when I visited the consultant I asked him about it and he was like "oh here"

i had seen some patters from over the summer where it was advertised, but they never advertised it on our 7 day Golden cruise... but I just asked and got it ;)