Royal cabin specifically l108

sawtooth

I have searched the threads about these forward cabins and have seen discussion on the full forward fronting ones but not much specifically on the corner minis.

I understand that the deck is much larger and won't be locked.

I am confused on the configuration of the cabin itself. It's not just 1 long room with a curtain separation. Is it more like a suite with 2 separate rooms?

Any pictures available. Is the storage adequate.

We paid a premium for this room so I think I need to be reassured.

Also we have always stayed on Dolphin deck so this is up pretty high up on the ship for us. Should I be concerned?

I have searched the threads about these forward cabins and have seen discussion on the full forward fronting ones but not much specifically on the corner minis.

I am confused on the configuration of the cabin itself. It's not just 1 long room with a curtain separation. Is it more like a suite with 2 separate rooms?

Also we have always stayed on Dolphin deck so this is up pretty high up on the ship for us. Should I be concerned?

Have you tried a forum search? There are a few threads on these cabins and some photos. ;)

OP - lots of posts on this particular cabin. I stayed in it for 26 days. Two rooms separated by a curtain. Huge balcony, if it's not too windy. Some days I couldn't even open the door it was so windy. When windy and ship is at full speed, horrible vibration and droning noise that kept me awake a couple of nights until I complained and the bridge tweaked the course a little. Loved the cabin despite the vibration and noise but not sure I would pay a premium for it (I booked it when it was the lowest price mini-suite - before Princess jacked up the price). Have a great trip.

Edited by CI66774

Thank you C166744

Would you book that cabin again?

Any pictures you can share? I can give you my email.

OP - if you send me your email, I'll forward you my photos of the cabin. I (and my daughter) really loved this cabin. Spacious, quiet (except for the high-speed droning/vibration). But bear in mind, I was on a transatlantic and that ship was flying across the Atlantic, darting storms, etc. If you're doing a Caribbean cruise, you probably won't have the same wind/speed issue. When it wasn't windy and the ship wasn't speeding, no noise at all. The only thing with a Caribbean cruise is the massage area above might be in use (wasn't on my cruise - too cold). That, potentially, might be noisy depending upon whether they move that heavy furniture around (just something to be cognizant of). Again - great, great cabin. Lots of space. I would book again - if the price was right. Go and have a great cruise and give me your email for photos.

M108 is the size of a suite minus the wet bar. Separate sitting area and bedroom lots of room and storage. Would do it again in a heart beat. Great for sail away parties. In it now. Ken

OP - if you send me your email, I'll forward you my photos of the cabin. I (and my daughter) really loved this cabin. Spacious, quiet (except for the high-speed droning/vibration). But bear in mind, I was on a transatlantic and that ship was flying across the Atlantic, darting storms, etc. If you're doing a Caribbean cruise, you probably won't have the same wind/speed issue. When it wasn't windy and the ship wasn't speeding, no noise at all. The only thing with a Caribbean cruise is the massage area above might be in use (wasn't on my cruise - too cold). That, potentially, might be noisy depending upon whether they move that heavy furniture around (just something to be cognizant of). Again - great, great cabin. Lots of space. I would book again - if the price was right. Go and have a great cruise and give me your email for photos.

Hi, CI66774. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but could I also trouble you for the photos? DW and I are in L107 ( the other side) in December. Thanks, so much.

Paul.

Email: pjrockman@gmail.com Or. planning36@hotmail.com

Glad you enjoyed the cabin. Thanks, again

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I can't figure out why but I have not received the photos at either address that I gave you, even checked junk and spam. Darn, I guess I will just have to wait for the "in person" experience. Thanks for trying.

I got mine, they are really good pictures. Seems strange that they aren't getting though, but all those spam filters and firewalls may be defeating you. I'll try forwarding my email to you and see if you get that.

But YoYos Ma - you received the photos. I wonder why Deb's email won't permit that size??

It would be a restriction by her mail service/server, mine is different. I have thought about emailing the photos one at a time, but since they are available on CC, I shouldn't need to do that.

Thanks to both of you for trying. I will search C's profile for the pictures. Around what date did you post them?

Around June 2014. The Subject Line will be something like Royal Photos, etc. They're small but you'll get the idea. Have a great trip.