Is the drink package valid in Great Stirrup Cay?

KennesawKenn

LOL-I'm bringing my own umbrellas so we are going to get a ride to the other side of GSC, have our own shade, and use our drink package to get the most out of our last day of vacation!

The Lagoon at the far end of GSC is the best spot!

1505540_670465253012097_451321513_n.jpg

Tenders arrive at the top of the photo, and the lagoon is at the bottom of the photo! The tram runs back and forth on the road on the right of the photo!

Lots of room, never crowded!:D

We had our Cruise Critic good bye party there!:D

The lagoon gets to about 12 feet deep in the middle, the sand there is terrific, and right there behind you within a few steps is a bar, and mini buffet with no lines!!!:D

The Tram will go back and forth between the lagoon and the tenders about every 20 mins.!

I'M JEALOUS, HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Edited by American Bear

Tenders arrive at the top of the photo, and the lagoon is at the bottom of the photo! The tram runs back and forth on the road on the right of the photo!

The lagoon gets to about 12 feet deep in the middle, the sand there is terrific, and right there behind you within a few steps is a bar, and mini buffet with no lines!!!:D

The Tram will go back and forth between the lagoon and the tenders about every 20 mins.!

This is perfect and exactly what we are going to do. Too bad it's the very last day of the cruise. Always had a sea day or two at the very end.

We bought the "all you can drink salad bar" - we are also getting the cabana. Now I'm gonna need someone to pull me off GSC .....

we had a cabana and saved a bunch of our vouchers too-- but we did not realize that there was no drink service at the cabana...you had to go and get your own drinks....not a big deal for some- but it did cause us to use less vouchers than we planned

1505540_670465253012097_451321513_n.jpg

Do you know if they have any clamshells in the lagoon area, our is it just the loungers? I have reserved a clamshell but would love to hang out in the lagoon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Do you know if they have any clamshells in the lagoon area, our is it just the loungers? I have reserved a clamshell but would love to hang out in the lagoon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

When we were there in May, it was only loungers! A lot of em!:D

The bar/mini buffet is only about 20 feet from the loungers surrounding the Lagoon!:D