Pride upgrades?!

kwazi07

Hi, I am considering a cruise on Pride form Tampa next thanksgiving. We are also considerig RCI's Brilliance. My main question is, Has Pride gotten any enhancements like Legend and Spirit?

Also, has anyone been on Brilliance of any if her sisters? Brilliance looks slightly better, but Pride is a 7 nighter versus 4 or 5.

Hi, I am considering a cruise on Pride form Tampa next thanksgiving. We are also considerig RCI's Brilliance. My main question is, Has Pride gotten any enhancements like Legend and Spirit?

Also, has anyone been on Brilliance of any if her sisters? Brilliance looks slightly better, but Pride is a 7 nighter versus 4 or 5.

Pride goes into dry dock next month for 2.0 upgrades, here's a list of those.

To be implemented during 10/19/14-11/09/14 Dry-Dock

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· Hasbro, The Game Show

· Playlist Productions

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· RedFrog Rum Bar

· The Library Bar

· Cherry on Top

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· Hasbro, The Game Show

· Playlist Productions

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· RedFrog Rum Bar

· The Library Bar

· Cherry on Top

Can't wait, getting a group together for a sailing next August! Sailed the Dream this summer and looking forward to the Pride!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· Hasbro, The Game Show

· Playlist Productions

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· RedFrog Rum Bar

· The Library Bar

· Cherry on Top

Yay waterworks! Does that include green thunder?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I wonder if she is also getting Dive in Movies? I don't care for the loud news/concerts, but we do like watching movies on the deck under the stars after a day in port. :)

There is no place to put a large screen by the pools on this class of ship.

I wonder if she is also getting Dive in Movies? I don't care for the loud news/concerts, but we do like watching movies on the deck under the stars after a day in port. :)

Nope, Spirit class ships like the Pride can't really handle the outdoor screen.

There is no outside movie screen on the Pride, and don't believe they are adding one.

There is no outside movie screen on the Pride, and don't believe they are adding one.

Nope, Spirit class ships like the Pride can't really handle the outdoor screen.

There is no place to put a large screen by the pools on this class of ship.

Good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· Hasbro, The Game Show

· Playlist Productions

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· RedFrog Rum Bar

· The Library Bar

· Cherry on Top

Do you think the Miracle will also get these 2.0 upgrades, being the same class when it goes in Drydock in 2015?

Do you think the Miracle will also get these 2.0 upgrades, being the same class when it goes in Drydock in 2015?

Kinda hard to say..ya know? I think the last Sprit class ship that got upgraded was the Legend..earlier this year maybe, and I don't think she got nearly as many of the 2.0 upgrades that the Pride is scheduled for.

I read on here or somewhere, the Legend was updated to cater to the tastes of Australians since it was supposed to be relocated there. The Pride is a pretty popular ship, "serving" a good junk of the east coast and mid-atlantic region, so my guess is they'll be adding as many of the 2.0 upgrades as they could have for this class of ship...but I'm just a guessin!!!

Kinda hard to say..ya know? I think the last Sprit class ship that got upgraded was the Legend..earlier this year maybe, and I don't think she got nearly as many of the 2.0 upgrades that the Pride is scheduled for.

I read on here or somewhere, the Legend was updated to cater to the tastes of Australians since it was supposed to be relocated there. The Pride is a pretty popular ship, "serving" a good junk of the east coast and mid-atlantic region, so my guess is they'll be adding as many of the 2.0 upgrades as they could have for this class of ship...but I'm just a guessin!!!

Thanks for the response:)

The Pride will not be sailing from Tampa next Thanksgiving, from what I can see on the schedule. Looks like you can only choose the Paradise for that time frame, and only 4 or 5 day cruises. Sorry!

The Pride will not be sailing from Tampa next Thanksgiving, from what I can see on the schedule. Looks like you can only choose the Paradise for that time frame, and only 4 or 5 day cruises. Sorry!

The Pride will head down to Tampa after its dry dock next month. Guess you could do an itinerary out of Tampa thisNovember. The Pride will do cruises out of Tampa until March, 2015 when she will then be relocated back to Baltimore...where she belongs!!!

The Pride will head down to Tampa after its dry dock next month. Guess you could do an itinerary out of Tampa thisNovember. The Pride will do cruises out of Tampa until March, 2015 when she will then be relocated back to Baltimore...where she belongs!!!

Does anyone know what will replace pride, if anything? Is Triumph or Victory able to fit under the bridge? I would also be up for any other spirit class, specifically Spirit. I'm a little afraid of Legend, the christening didn't go well...

Does anyone know what will replace pride, if anything? Is Triumph or Victory able to fit under the bridge? I would also be up for any other spirit class, specifically Spirit. I'm a little afraid of Legend, the christening didn't go well...

The Legend was based in Tampa, but has been relocated and heading to Australia. Not sure what you mean by "christening didn't go well" but Legend is was a failure popular ship, more so after 2.0 upgrades its had.

Seems the Carnival Paradise is the only ship that will sailing out of Tampa moving forward...Triumph...Victory and ships like those...too big for getting under the Skyway bridge. There was info posted here another port is being considered beyond the bridge to allow larger ships to port there, but that way down the road, if it happens at all.

The Legend was based in Tampa, but has been relocated and heading to Australia. Not sure what you mean by "christening didn't go well" but Legend is was a failure popular ship, more so after 2.0 upgrades its had.

Seems the Carnival Paradise is the only ship that will sailing out of Tampa moving forward...Triumph...Victory and ships like those...too big for getting under the Skyway bridge. There was info posted here another port is being considered beyond the bridge to allow larger ships to port there, but that way down the road, if it happens at all.

The bottle didn't smash on the first try. However, I am very superstitious.

THis ^

Can't wait to bring her back!!! :D

Before anyone notifies Homeland Securiy, this is a joke...there might be a pirate takeover in March forcing Pride to stay in Tampa!! We want a 7 day Spirit class ship!

Hehe...Paradise doesn't satisfy our need for balconies and 7 nighters!

Before anyone notifies Homeland Securiy, this is a joke...there might be a pirate takeover in March forcing Pride to stay in Tampa!! We want a 7 day Spirit class ship!

Hmmm....I dunno about that, hon, a group from the Baltimore could rise up and challenge them pirates on that...maybe offer them bushels of Maryland Blue crabs and pounds of Old Bay Seasonings....

DISCLAIMER: "Hon" is a slang term used in the greater Baltimore are to refer to or describe..well...just about anyone you may be "talking" with....

Hmmm....I dunno about that, hon, a group from the Baltimore could rise up and challenge them pirates on that...maybe offer them bushels of Maryland Blue crabs and pounds of Old Bay Seasonings....

DISCLAIMER: "Hon" is a slang term used in the greater Baltimore are to refer to or describe..well...just about anyone you may be "talking" with....

LOL. True!

Proof:

The people who normally cruise out of Baltimore were so happy to have her coming back the March 15th Cruise started selling like hot cakes before it was even available online (I booked within an hour of it being announced) :D and the price nearly doubled in just a few weeks and it has only recently reduced (slightly). It will never get even close to the original prices!

LOL. True!

Proof:

The people who normally cruise out of Baltimore were so happy to have her coming back the March 15th Cruise started selling like hot cakes before it was even available online (I booked within an hour of it being announced) :D and the price nearly doubled in just a few weeks and it has only recently reduced (slightly). It will never get even close to the original prices!

Yep, we sorta did the same. We're only about 40 minutes from port in B'more....close enough to where like this past Sunday, we debarked the Pride just after 9am, and were back home before 10am...love having a ship like the Pride so close. Booked the March 15 repo cruise in February.....price for same cabin today is almost double what we booked at. Doubtlul we'll see any OBC in March, but cruise looks to be awesome.

So yea, them pirates try to hijack the Pride to stay in Tampa, gonna have quite the tussle on their hands!!!

I used to live in Baltimore. I would take the crabs with old bay over the ship any day.