So excited just booked

keyarra

My husband, two friends and I just booked a 2 bedroom Haven room on the Getaway for Oct 10,2015. Over a Year away but excited all the same. This will be my 4th cruise but 1st time on NCL. We have sailed Royal and Carnival. Just thought I would share!!

Dee

That's so exciting! Nothing like that feeling of pushing the button and booking that cruise. We are headed to the Panama Canal in October and we can't wait. We have already booked our next cruise for November of 2015! Enjoy the planning and anticipation!

Random question... How did you decide which couple will take the master bedroom? We're thinking of getting a two bedroom with another couple but I'm not sure it makes sense with one couple in the "kids room".

Oh and congrats on pulling the trigger!

My husband, two friends and I just booked a 2 bedroom Haven room on the Getaway for Oct 10,2015. Over a Year away but excited all the same. This will be my 4th cruise but 1st time on NCL. We have sailed Royal and Carnival. Just thought I would share!!

Dee

Keep her in good shape. We will be getting on when you get off and staying in the OS!

We just came off the Jewel 5 days ago and were in a 2 bedroom penthouse suite. You will love it!

I know the happy feeling of having another cruise booked. It's the only way to keep the post cruise blues at bay. Pun intended.

Congrats! Enjoy!