First time on RCI - IOS - what would you suggest we absolutely not miss?

meaclasact2

Hello again - cannot believe it's been just about one year since I came here to ask my official newbie questions. I've been on 10 cruises but this will be our first on RCI - you folks have all been terrific and I thank you. So now my question....we are on the IOS 10/13 - for those of you who have sailed her before...what would you suggest we absolutely positively not miss? A particular view from a special part of the ship? A restaurant? I know this may sound a bit dorky - but I'm looking forward to playing miniature golf!!!

And one more question - when does the cafe open in the promenade so I can get my morning coffee?

Thanks all! :)

Make sure you give Olive and Twist a try! It's a bar/lounge up on one of the top decks that had delicious drinks, live music and great views! Check your cruise compass every day to decide which activities you want to do. The rock wall and surf simulator are awesome, and I don't think I've seen a more beautiful dining room! Most of all, as with any cruise line, sit back and relax yourself! We sail on IOS for the second time in December and I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And one more question - when does the cafe open in the promenade so I can get my morning coffee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news - The Café Promenade is open 24/7

I would suggest breakfasts in the MDR and lunches there when they are open, especially if you like salads - great selection - you pick and choose - they fix it for you.

Vintages is nice if you're into wine and/or tapas.

The ice show is a must - make sure to get tickets and show up 1/2 hour ahead of time.

Freedom Class ships, IMO, are the best in the fleet.

Enjoy