Carnival Stock #

Jimmy Geegitz

HI all!

I just took a picture of my statement with my Iphone, put stockholder OBC request in the title line then all the other info in the email. I asked for confirmation & got the answer quickly.

These little smart phones come in handy!:D I also took a picture of my credit cards & passport in case I need that info sometime.

~ Jo ~ :)

Anyone know what the fax # is to fax proof of stock ownership? This is my first time. Also anything else to include? I assume booking # and date.

Jimmy, I always email mine to my PVP, and then I get a response by email from the icare@carnival.com email address that it has been applied. If you prefer to fax it, you can find the info by clicking the link on this page:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

HI all!

I just took a picture of my statement with my Iphone, put stockholder OBC request in the title line then all the other info in the email. I asked for confirmation & got the answer quickly.

These little smart phones come in handy!:D I also took a picture of my credit cards & passport in case I need that info sometime.

~ Jo ~ :)

i like to email critical documents to myself- Carnival documents,passport,reservations,wallet contents, etc.. that way have a record wherever have a computer, vs. not having phone or worse losing it/stolen info. Better to not have direct photo access of credit cards IMHO.

Jimmy,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier today. Here is the email layout I use for the OBC.

Steve

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

My Wife sent ours in for our upcoming cruise on the Splendor from NYC to San Juan. Here is the format she used.

Sent it to guestadmin@carnival.com

Ship: XXXXXXXXXX

Sailing: XXXXXXXXX

Guest: XXXXXXXXX

Booking No.: XXXXXXX

She sent it at 8am and by 5pm it was posted to our account! $300 OBC and we only paid $485 for 2 for the cruise! WOOHOO!!!