Any one ever heard of this cruise line?

thulewx

I heard about this travel company but have not experienced it. The ship on the outside looks antiquated but I'm not looking at that. The interior looks magnificent. I'm just wondering where on their deck plans is the restaurant. I couldn't see it but their deckplans are hard to read!

Definitely a cruise for Jake... it's going to IBIZA!!!!!!! :D

The itineraries do look good - I loved Las Palmas from the QM2. I spent 2 weeks in Ibiza several years ago and it was great. But then, I was barely 30 and could blend in as an old fart (at 30!). Now, I'd just be allowed to sit by the docks and swap stories with the old fishermen. On Ibiza, anyone over 30 is considered an old has-been.:mad:

The prices look especially reasonable considering that most are 9 day cruises , starting at $799. And it looks like they may actually have some single occ. cabins!:eek:

As far as restaurant - yes it is hard to read, but I think it may be a two deck thing on Main/A decks, but then where's the show room - I think there may be a deck missing :confused:

I think there has to be a deck missing. I just went back and looked again. Now I'm supposed to be one of those spring chickens maturing into old farts :eek: so my eyesight is supposed to still be good. That deck plan is very BLURRED! :(

Atlantis went to Ibiza on an overnight and we also went to Palma Mallorca. It was very nice, both stops. I was introduced to Red Bull in Ibiza! :D

The prices do look right. I wonder what's missing. If it's gay, usually its high priced, not to say that that's a stereotype but look at the Atlantis and RSVP charters versus non-charters and sure you'll say it's for the entertainment. Romeo cruises is a neat concept though, they own the boat! No need to charter it but they must have the added overhead of maintaining it too, which costs a HECK of a lot of money! :cool:

If you do it, track me down and email me and let me know what happened, how it was, etc!

~Jake

The vessel they(Romeo) have switched to is actually the Berlin that has been under the Peter Dielmann flag for years. Since the death of the founder (Deilmann) who was interested in selling this ship because she was not in the same class as the Deutchsland...it appears his daughters who are running the line have either sold it or did a long charter. Since Romeo is not scheduling cruises for the entire year, my guess is that it is a long charter. Deilmann is known for nice elegante interiors so I would expect she is very nice...for deck plans...look up the Berlin on older web sites for full deck plans.

Tom

Archived