has anyone availed of this???

tronan

i noticed today on the royal caribbean website that they are running a special offer of up to 300euro of per stateroom for cruises in 06/07 that are booked before 31st aug this year.

i booked my cruise in june and have sent rccl a email asking fo this offer to be credited to my account.

it maybe only applicable to some ships and sailings , does anyone know if its applicable for freedom of the seas and has anyone availed of this offer for freedom of te seas or any other ship???

300 euro is better in my pocket then in theirs after all.......

just had a reply from rccl , and this discount is not available for the freedom , it is however available for most other ships!!bumber..

ah well ,i wont let it ruin my honeymoon , now i just have to hope prces will go down.......

i noticed today on the royal caribbean website that they are running a special offer of up to 300euro of per stateroom for cruises in 06/07 that are booked before 31st aug this year.

i booked my cruise in june and have sent rccl a email asking fo this offer to be credited to my account.

it maybe only applicable to some ships and sailings , does anyone know if its applicable for freedom of the seas and has anyone availed of this offer for freedom of te seas or any other ship???

300 euro is better in my pocket then in theirs after all.......

Is this on the US version of the RCCL Web Site???? I can't find it anywhere.

yes i think this offer is for uk and ireland only..a thought just struck me , i never though about it before , but obviously people are getting different prices booking wth rccl different region web sites, would this be correct??

there would be nothing stopping us resident logging on to the irish or uk web site and booking their vacation there , would there?

there would be nothing stopping us resident logging on to the irish or uk web site and booking their vacation there , would there?
No, nothing to stop you as long as you are moving to one of the other countries before your down payments comes up. :D You cannot book using another country's fare. That would be like booking under the "Senior" special when you are only 40 years old, or a "Florida resident" special when you live in NY.:rolleyes:

You will get caught!

No, nothing to stop you as long as you are moving to one of the other countries before your down payments comes up. :D You cannot book using another country's fare. That would be like booking under the "Senior" special when you are only 40 years old, or a "Florida resident" special when you live in NY.:rolleyes:

You will get caught!

Not quite right. I´m not from the US and have booked my last three as well as my upcoming with an US based TA without any problems. Only company that won´t allow this so far is Princess. They have restrictions and US TA´s are just allowed to take bookings of US and maybe Canada residents.

However I can´t bol with RCCL directly in the US as they have a bureau in Frankfurt and they won´t allow me to book online on their US website. Logging in ontheir site from Germany they won´t even show me prices. I think it´s to protect their business over here as well as the TA´s over here. RCCL in Frankfurt don´t take any individual bookings only through TA´s.

The really bad thing about this is that the prices they quote over here are much higher than the quotes I can get from their own website or any US TA.

Exchange rate already ballanced out of course.

I confronted them with this two years ago and they have been really surprised how I even got a quote from their own website;) (quite easy just don´t tell them fro where you log in). As it was like pulling teeth to get a decent price from Frankfurt I just skipped my TA and booked online. Worked out perfect and it´s not like booking a resident or seniour rate.

Anyway don´t worry about it as you in the US always get the way best prices compared to other countries rates.

Archived