Change of itinerary

juicyjuju

Hi,

I'm booked on my first Disney Cruise! We are very excited. It's on the Disney Wonder, 5 days on Nov 28th 2014. One of the reasons I booked it is a friend showed me her pictures from Castaway Cay and it looked amazing! I looked at the itinerary today and the ship isn't going to Castaway Cay now but I'm sure it was! Does anyone have any insight? I'm disappointed

That is VERY odd for a ship to skip CC, especially this far ahead. Are you sure it was on the itin originally? There are a few carib itineraries that don't go there if the other ships conflict. I don't see any other ships there during the two days that would work for your cruise tho.

Hi,

I'm booked on my first Disney Cruise! We are very excited. It's on the Disney Wonder, 5 days on Nov 28th 2014. One of the reasons I booked it is a friend showed me her pictures from Castaway Cay and it looked amazing! I looked at the itinerary today and the ship isn't going to Castaway Cay now but I'm sure it was! Does anyone have any insight? I'm disappointed

Edited by Loonbeam

I don't think the itinerary changed. The Wonder alternates between Itineraries "A" and "B". You are booked on the 5 day Wonder "itinerary B" - your ports of call will be Cozumel and Grand Cayman and 2 sea days. The Wonder cruise before yours is on "Itinerary A", which has ports of call to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and 2 sea days. Sorry you will miss Castaway on this cruise. We are sailing on the 11/9/14 Wonder which is itinerary A.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Granana

I don't think the itinerary changed. The Wonder alternates between Itineraries "A" and "B". You are booked on the 5 day Wonder "itinerary B" - your ports of call will be Cozumel and Grand Cayman and 2 sea days. The Wonder cruise before yours is on "Itinerary A", which has ports of call to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and 2 sea days. Sorry you will miss Castaway on this cruise. We are sailing on the 11/9/14 Wonder which is itinerary A.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I agree with this post, no itinerary change.