How many pieces of luggage will RCCL allow

lrovnan

I received my cruise documents and they gave us luggage tags for 2 pieces of luggage. I would like to check 3(suit case, toiletry bag and garment bag),and my husband two. My husband and I both will have bags that we will carry on so we can't use that as a option. My question is how many pieces of luggage can you carry on? If it's more than 2 then how do you mark it so it gets to your cabin.

I received my cruise documents and they gave us luggage tags for 2 pieces of luggage. I would like to check 3(suit case, toiletry bag and garment bag),and my husband two. My husband and I both will have bags that we will carry on so we can't use that as a option. My question is how many pieces of luggage can you carry on? If it's more than 2 then how do you mark it so it gets to your cabin.

Are you saying that there were only 2 tags for both of you? :eek: Normally there are 2 tags per person, as that is the airline maximum for checked bags. If you are driving and if you need extra baggage tags, the stevadores who take your bags at the pier will give you extras. You will need to fill them out and attach them to your bags. You don't need tags for the items you plan to carry on, since you will have them in your possession the whole time.

Are you saying that there were only 2 tags for both of you? :eek: Normally there are 2 tags per person, as that is the airline maximum for checked bags. If you are driving and if you need extra baggage tags, the stevadores who take your bags at the pier will give you extras. You will need to fill them out and attach them to your bags. You don't need tags for the items you plan to carry on, since you will have them in your possession the whole time.

I have 2 tags a piece (4 total) and will bring 5 bags total(my dh and I) and 2 carryons. But if I can pick up extra at the pier than that answers my question. Thank you everyone for answering my question!!

We got four luggage tags, two each for hubby and me. You can lug or drag on as much carry on luggage as you want. I lugged a laptop, and an overnight bag on and an extra souvenir bag off, lol! Hubby had his photo bag and a tripod and a garment bag! If you can carry it, you can take it, lol!

I have 2 tags a piece (4 total) and will bring 5 bags total(my dh and I) and 2 carryons. But if I can pick up extra at the pier than that answers my question. Thank you everyone for answering my question!!

I see you are going on a 9 night. If you are bringing more than 3 suitcases and 2 carryons between the 2 of you, you are way overpacking. You'll see.

Archived