Island Princess - Tour de Cycle

catsforkids

I searched and could not find any mention of this on the Island for the PC full transits...are there Tour de Cycle classes with the 8 sea days?

I want to pack my bike shoes if there are classes ;)

And from what I understand, fresh brewed coffee is only available after 6:00am, right? Where?

We are doing the full transit in April 2015 and I'd definitely be interested in cycling. I've tried a few shore excursions involving cycling but they are more like coasting downhill than cycling so no interest in any of those. I just got back from two weeks on RCCL. Took my folding mountain bike and rode when in ports. Please post a link to what you are referring to.

We are doing the full transit in April 2015 and I'd definitely be interested in cycling. I've tried a few shore excursions involving cycling but they are more like coasting downhill than cycling so no interest in any of those. I just got back from two weeks on RCCL. Took my folding mountain bike and rode when in ports. Please post a link to what you are referring to.

I am referring to the spin classes on the ship on sea days. Yes, they are usually $15 a class (on other ships) but it is a good class and not exactly easy ;)

I was on the Coral partial transit last April. There were three classes on the sea days. I think they were at 4pm and were quite good(45minutes). I would anticipate a similar schedule on the Island and a full transit. Have a great cruise.

I was on the Coral partial transit last April. There were three classes on the sea days. I think they were at 4pm and were quite good(45minutes). I would anticipate a similar schedule on the Island and a full transit. Have a great cruise.

With 8 sea days I was hoping that! On other ships I have felt it was money well spent & the classes were good. Thanks!