cigars - amsterdam to budapest

bslund

We are going on the Grand European Tour - Viking. We'll be spending a couple of days in Amsterdam prior to the cruise. Are there any good cigar stores near the Moevenpick hotel in Amsterdam where I can pick up a few Cuban cigars? What about the other countries (Germany, Austria, etc.) where prices might be cheaper than in France? I'm starting to look for places on the internet but not having much luck yet. If you have any experience buying cigars in Europe please pass it along. Thanks.

On my last 2 river cruises I purchased Cuban cigars in the duty free shop at the airport when I landed, I bought a 5 pack of Romeo y Julieta's # 2 for about 28 euros. I had a difficult time finding good Cuban cigars at most of the destination stops along the river. Most duty free shops at the airports have a good selection of cigars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...

Hello,

when you are in Koblenz, which might be late in the day, you could try the shop pipe house in the old town. Just google for Pipe House Koblenz for its opening hours, it is about 20 minutes walk from the ship.

notamermaid

Edited by notamermaid
clarification