Chef's Table Reservations?

Our dining reservation options are now available to book for our January 11 sailing on Allure. However' date=' there is no Chef's Table option, and it wasn't where you can make reservations for the Prohibition Party. What do you need to do to make reservations?[/quote']

Call 800-398-9819 they will assist with the cruise planner and dining options.

Tried twice to make reservations for this, and was told both times that it's not an option to book this in advance.

I called the second time, thinking the first consultant was misinformed.

looks like I gotta get there early to book this onboard.

Going on the Navigator OCT 5/2014 :o

Our dining reservation options are now available to book for our January 11 sailing on Allure. However' date=' there is no Chef's Table option, and it wasn't where you can make reservations for the Prohibition Party. What do you need to do to make reservations?[/quote']

Call C&A (800-526-9723). I had the same problem when I called the Cruise Planner number. In fact, the rep was so misinformed that he told me that the Chef's Table was only for suite and Pinnacle guests -NOT!

I called the C&A number and they made the reservation with on problem. When you reserve, be sure to ask them to e-mail you a confirmation.

Just call the C&A Loyalty people and they will help you out.

Ok you got me all excited. I called just now and after a little confusion from the guy on the other end (C & A line) he said it wasn't available and when I pressed to see if it was sold out or not offered he said it was sold out then he said "well, let me check" and came back and said it wasn't offered on the Navigator. Nice enough guy but I am skeptical about his reply...do any of you know because I'd be more than willing to call back and ask again unless someone can already tell me it's a waste of time. Thanks!

Ok you got me all excited. I called just now and after a little confusion from the guy on the other end (C & A line) he said it wasn't available and when I pressed to see if it was sold out or not offered he said it was sold out then he said "well, let me check" and came back and said it wasn't offered on the Navigator. Nice enough guy but I am skeptical about his reply...do any of you know because I'd be more than willing to call back and ask again unless someone can already tell me it's a waste of time. Thanks!

Just checked - it's still available under Dining for a a Quantum cruise I have scheduled next year.

Nevertheless, I'm beginning to wonder if they plan on doing away with Chef's Table fleet-wide, given all the posts about it and the fact that it is no longer available to book online for other ships. Oasis is definitely no longer going to have it (was told this at dinner on Sunday.) The person I spoke with didn't know if it would be fleet wide (said maybe only Allure.) Not saying not to keep trying because I can only speak for the one ship. Thinking something must be brewing - or it's just Royal IT department having fun and I'm just starting rumors!!

i recall the C&A and if you are not happy with answer ask for a supervisor.

Even though it was originally on "the list," Navigator did not get Chef's Table during the renovation.