Princess cruiser just back from 5 days on freedom

Pia1913

We are major Princess cruisers (almost 1000 days) and just returned yesterday from a 5 day Freedom cruise. Even though we are Platinum with Carnival, our cruises with this line have been few and far between.

I just want to say that I am very impressed with everything; service, food (I'm not a foodie and found something to eat at every meal), entertainment, cabin, etc. Since Princess does not have interactive TV, I loved the fact that I could check my folio and see what the menu was for dinner.

Something tells me I will be doing many more cruises with Carnival.

Any questions pertaining to this ship are welcome and I hope I can answer them.

I, too, just got off the 5 day Freedom cruise and really enjoyed myself! Glad you liked it and that you are willing to sail with Carnival more :D

We loved the production shows. It was nice seeing something new. When you keep cruising the same line, things start to get stale. Even the menus. ;) Too bad we didn't meet. Or perhaps we did and don't know it.

And here I am wishing we cruised Princess more. :D. Will you be doing a more comprehensive review? I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise. :)

No LIVE from like Princess because I don't get free internet. ;)

Do you happen to have fun times from this 5 day.. We are doing a freedom 5 day and curious thank you:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the one from the last day.

Glad you had a nice time. We sail on Freedom in Dec. What was your favorite spot on the ship and favorite menu item?

LOL. I have no favorites with food, but must say the burgers are the best I've ever had on any ship and the mac and cheese served at brunch is wonderful! :D As for spots, I have none. We utilized our balcony during "off" times.

Since Princess does not have interactive TV, I loved the fact that I could check my folio and see what the menu was for dinner.

Pia, I haven't seen it mentioned on the Princess boards and I didn't see it on my last cruise, but if you go to caribbean.princess.com while onboard, you can see your onboard folio.

I enjoy you Live reports on Princess...are you going to do a review of this cruise?

Sorry. I only do them LIVE while on board, and since I didn't have free internet, I really didn't want to spend the extra bucks.

Happy to see you cruising again.

Just trying some little ones. Things are getting better, but still lots of limitations with DH's health.

Thanks for your report on the Freedom. She is one of my favorite ships, and I will be cruising on her for the second time in Nov. It has been four years since my last cruise on her so I am looking forward to seeing some of the 2.0 changes. I had heard a lot of negatives about the new shows, but have seen yours and another reviewer's opinion that they are not that bad after all, so that is most encouraging.:)

Hi all! Wife & I were on this same cruise, and we have the Fun Times, for all five days! I have not scanned them yet! I will in a day or so and let you know, I am not sure where I could post all 5 days worth!

I will try to get them copied as soon as possible! We also loved the ship and had a blast!