Favorite Bon Voyage gift?

MaiTaiMary

The best deal in my opinion for what you get is the High Seas Deluxe tote package. You get Champagne, 2 etched champagne glasses w/logo, 2 beach towels (nice ones too) 2 visors, $25 bar voucher and $10 photo voucher and the tote bag!! I always order the soft cooler and 4 beers for myself every cruise also.

I loved the chocolate covered strawberries and my Tervis cup. Wish they did the strawberries instead of the dessert plate they give now~or at least what I have received my last few cruises.

Totally spaced out on this one........thought it was about favorite platinum gift. But we do order from the Bon Voyage every cruise so I can contribute to this discussion! My DH loves the cooler with Bud Lite we have ordered it 4 times for us and several times as gifts. I also like to order the chocolate covered strawberries for friends...perfect $10.00 gift. The room decorations are okay for someone if it is their first cruise it adds to the fun but I prefer to take my own decorations and fix up the room. Gentlemen the flowers are a nice touch..hint hint! They are beautiful and last all week. Beach towels were a favorite used them all week. Overall, as you can see, I have been very satisfied with our choices!