Booking 2nd room thru CAS

landlady1952

Has anyone who gas received free cruise or discounted cruise thru CAS ever called and booked a 2nd room thru them at a discounted rate? I am going in free cruise and friends of our would like to come with us but normal prices are too high for them. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance for your help

Depending on how well the cruise is selling, and how high you are on CAS list, they might get something.

But - keep in mind, the main reason CAS gives somebody is a deal is because they expect to get that money back with gambling. Your friends of course are an unknown at this point.

Good luck.

Has anyone who gas received free cruise or discounted cruise thru CAS ever called and booked a 2nd room thru them at a discounted rate? I am going in free cruise and friends of our would like to come with us but normal prices are too high for them. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance for your help

I am booked through Cas I booked two extra rooms for my son and his girlfriend and my sister and her family each one were given a 10% discount

Edited by FootballParent

My most recent experience has been this.....we booked both GV's through CAS which allowed a substantial discount for the first one as DH and I are VIP level......but the rest of the family have NOT cruised for a year.....so were given a 25% discount on the 2nd. GV.

Then, we realized that as the family had "grown" that we would not all fit in the two GVs.....so tried to book a 2 bedroom penthouse thru CAS. At first they were willing to go with the discount....but before the booking was complete.....the agent that I was speaking to informed me that ALL CAS bookings for this trip had been used up! I was not aware that they had a limit of cabins/persons per sailing.....so had to pay FULL fare for this smaller suite.

When I later contacted CAS to complain as this 2 bedroom suite it STILL available to the tune of over $600 cheaper.....I was told that they were "booked up" and NOT making any CAS reservations until December.

Only glad that I also have a trip booked for DH and I for October....but again, we are VIP.....the kids are NOT!

It is all really a "crap" shoot! in my opinion.....but I still LOVE CAS and until something better comes along....am sticking with them.

Bottom line is that our third stateroom booking had NO discount etc....from CAS for our November trip......but hopefully all of my gambling "kids" will once again obtain enough points to qualify for better perks.