Cabin under Galaxy Lounge - do I need earplugs?

nevarez

I just received my cabin assignment. Cabin 11009 on the Spirit. It's an inside cabin located under what may be the entrance to the Galaxy Lounge. This is my first time on the Spirit and I don't really know what types of activities are scheduled there. It's also my first cruise where the cabin is towards the front. Anyone have info and tips? What is the Galaxy Lounge? I sure hope it's not a disco.

Thanks,

Ana

I just received my cabin assignment. Cabin 11009 on the Spirit. It's an inside cabin located under what may be the entrance to the Galaxy Lounge. This is my first time on the Spirit and I don't really know what types of activities are scheduled there. It's also my first cruise where the cabin is towards the front. Anyone have info and tips? What is the Galaxy Lounge? I sure hope it's not a disco.

Thanks,

Ana

It is the lounge where they have all the indoor late parties and some shows. It is usually quiet during the day. My guess would be to bring earplugs at night but I have never stayed in this area.