Prinsendam, Nov.4/14, Bike Tour in Ponta Delgada

cruise pastor

Hi everyone,

We are looking for another couple or more to join a bike tour (easy) on Nov.12 in Ponta Delgada. They need a min. of 4 people. Sounds like fun!See info below.

Route 1 - Along the Lakeshores

This bike ride takes you along the lakes’ shores, both the green and blue lake, and then into the picturesque town of Sete Cidades. The route presents fantastic views and takes you through mainly plain terrain making it one of the easiest to do and suitable for anyone. We visit a number of places such as the Tunnel, Silence Bay, the Peninsula and many more impressive landscapes.

Difficulty: Easy

Distance: Approx. 10 Km

Time: 4h

Price: 35,00 €[/i][/i][/i][/b]

Hi everyone,

We are looking for another couple or more to join a bike tour (easy) on Nov.12 in Ponta Delgada. They need a min. of 4 people. Sounds like fun!See info below.

Route 1 - Along the Lakeshores

This bike ride takes you along the lakes’ shores, both the green and blue lake, and then into the picturesque town of Sete Cidades. The route presents fantastic views and takes you through mainly plain terrain making it one of the easiest to do and suitable for anyone. We visit a number of places such as the Tunnel, Silence Bay, the Peninsula and many more impressive landscapes.

Difficulty: Easy

Distance: Approx. 10 Km

Time: 4h

Price: 35,00 €[/i][/i][/i][/b]

You should join the roll call for Prinsendam's Nov. 4 sailing; a number of people are getting together for joint activities in various ports.