Pride - Pack & Play!!!

My6Dogs

Just booked the Pride - January 11th sailing!!!

Pack & Play rate for inside - $50.00 each with a $100.00 OBC for the stateroom... Booked one of the "French Door" insides!

Can't beat that!!!

Mike

What is Pack & Play anyway?

Who is eligible for military rates? They ask have you served. My husband is a Vietnam Vet, who receives military disability for his service. Do we qualify? and it the price good for every cabin we book?

Yes, you certainly do qualify. The price is only good for the one cabin that your husband is in, sorry.

I finally got one, but it's not looking good, nothing in January for me. Jacksonville & NY is too soon for me to get up the money and there is not Baltimore or Charleston period. January would be tampa or port Canaveral. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll and something closer for January. I'm so disappointed right now.

Who is eligible for military rates? They ask have you served. My husband is a Vietnam Vet, who receives military disability for his service. Do we qualify? and it the price good for every cabin we book?

Yes, you will need to provide a copy of his DD214 with the social security number blacked out and you are good to go. It is good for only one booking that he is in except for a couple of times a year when they extend the offer to one or two extra cabins. It is not available on every sailing but it is on many sailings. Be sure to verify it is the lowest price you qualify for too.

Was looking to book a nice 8 day from Pt Canaveral or Fort Lauderdale and could not believe that the available cabins under this promotion were disappearing before my eyes. Wound up booking a 7 day out of Tampa in January. Got an extended balcony for $506.00 with $100.00 OBC. The western carib is my least favorite destination but I should not complain since a 7 day cruise is way better then no cruise at all. We live in Tampa so at least getting to the ship is not an issue. It was amazing how fast the cabins were being booked.