Best Tours in Barbados

otto2

James's email is happiesttours@gmail.com. He is awesome. He took us to all the sites we wanted to see around the whole island, then to Carlisle Bay where he arranged a boat for us to go snorkel with the turtles. He's a terrific guy and I highly recommend using him.

How long does it take for James to respond back to an e-mail? I e-mailed him back on Feb 26 and haven't heard a word back from him. I used this e-mail that you just provided....

How long does it take for James to respond back to an e-mail? I e-mailed him back on Feb 26 and haven't heard a word back from him. I used this e-mail that you just provided....

He emailed me back within a few hours. Try again.

Booked Tour with Emmanuel Tours. Went on 3/10/17 Check their website. The Tour included Harrison's Cave a Barbeque lunch and Mount Gay Rum Factory and all entrance fees. It wasn't booked as a private tour, but ended up with just us four. Check out my review on Barbados thread. I highly recommend Emmanuel Tours. *****

Booked Tour with Emmanuel Tours. Went on 3/10/17 Check their website. The Tour included Harrison's Cave a Barbeque lunch and Mount Gay Rum Factory and all entrance fees. It wasn't booked as a private tour, but ended up with just us four. Check out my review on Barbados thread. I highly recommend Emmanuel Tours. *****

I can't seem to find a price on the Emmanuel Tour website. Can you tell me what the price was?

Thanks.

I can't seem to find a price on the Emmanuel Tour website. Can you tell me what the price was?

Thanks.

We emailed and got a reply back in 1 day. We paid $120pp included lunch and $30pp fee for cave and $20pp fee for Rum Tour. Also drove to cherry hill lookout for pictures. Well worth price. Justin was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app