Carnival dream just back

Tooncamp

No complaints whatsoever about this ship. Everything exceeded my expectations. Food was very good and plenty of choices during the day. The staff were very attentive. Had a spa room and loved every minute of my time on this ship.

Delighted to hear! I am sailing her over Christmas. It is disconcerting to read so many negatvie things about her, from A/C issues to attitude of stuff, to quality of food. Both on here and on social media outlets. I am glad to read something positive. We are looking forward to our cruise and sailing the DREAM for the first time.

I too, have sailed "Dream" a number of times recently, while she was porting at Port Canaveral, and ALWAYS had an outstanding time aboard. I hated to see her move to New Orleans, but I guess you folks up that way can enjoy her excellent food, service, and entertainment now. ;) Would I sail her again, you ask? IN A HEARTBEAT!

"SKY"

No complaints whatsoever about this ship. Everything exceeded my expectations. Food was very good and plenty of choices during the day. The staff were very attentive. Had a spa room and loved every minute of my time on this ship.

I'm very happy to hear this! We're in a spa cabin on the Dec 7th sailing. Very much looking forward to it!

Thank you so much for your report. A family that is long-time friends of mine are sailing the Dream in a week, and they didn't even realize that it was my favorite ship. I have had 3 great cruises on the Dream. I personally feel that she is the best ship in the fleet, and being the best means that you also get picked on the most by people that want to run you down. But she is a great ship!