No mini fridges in Vision OV or Inside staterooms?

Agutaya

I recently read a post from someone who said there weren't mini fridges in their ocean view and inside staterooms on Vision. Is this true for all stateroom categories? We'll be in an OV Cat I and an Inside Cat K soon. If there aren't fridges I'll be sure to take a small, collapsible cooler.

I don't understand the missing shampoo dispenser on Vision thing.:confused:

neither do I. I usually pack my own anyway. Definitely not a cut back cause I've been on Majesty and Oasis since then and they have the Shampoo dispenser. Going on Brilliance in a week and a half. Haven't heard anything about no Shampoo.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

No one is really sure if the stuff in the dispenser is shampoo, or body wash or shower cleaner!

Bring the small cooler, if you think you'll need it. The cabin attendant will keep your cabin stocked with ice, if requested!

I called the C&A number. The lady looked it up. All cabins category D1 and above have mini fridges. Some D2 balcony cabins MAY have them but there is no guarantee. If someone wants to know if their particular cabin has a mini fridge they can call Royal and ask. They are supposed to be able to look up the particulars for your specific cabin. Oceanviews and Insides do not have mini fridges. Thanks for your replies.