Breakaway questions...

palmtree99

Hey all, a few random questions for those that have sailed on the breakaway. I just have a few questions about the activities that had a cost.

-Were ALL the shows ones you have to buy tickets for, or are any free?

-were there comedy shows? And were those free?

-sports court/zip lining/plank..are those all free?

-I see they have bowling - is that free?

Thanks in advance! I'm excited for this ship..just wanted to be prepared on what was included in the cruise and what was an extra cost.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cirque Dreams has a fee because you get a meal. It was free with UDP if booked first night.

Bowling is $5 per person per game

Everything else you asked about is no charge

Thank you! So the Cirque show is the only one with a fee?

Breakaway is an awesome ship, enjoy! :D:D:D

Good to know! I'm getting married in Bermuda so I'm being a large group of my friends/family on the Breakaway. They all have a million questions so I'm trying to get everything straight! :)

I'm on the breakaway right now. If you have any specific things or need a pic of any specific place let me know.

• Sent from my screen to yours.

Awesome, have a blast! How much are you paying for wifi on the ship? I can't think of any specific questions, but I'd love to hear what cabin category you have and if you'd recommend it! And if you feel dining and beach chairs are crowded.

I'm going in July so it may be a different crowd, but I'd still love to know.

Thanks, have fun!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412823391.543529.jpg.6aa011913fd0e271055904e8e82f0386.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412823444.430983.jpg.1272c08e54806836a3afa7e2128b45dc.jpg

We did the big package for Internet as my wife and I both need email access for work. My teen daughter is also on it. We are sharing the package and it will last the week. The connection is like a slow 3G, but your charged per MB not by time so a slow loading page doesn't cost extra. The room is a basic balcony. We were a traveling couple until NCL ran the last kids sail free. Now we have four in the room. As you can see its tight but plenty doable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412823352.091561.jpg.c9cc5b79e2a118fd268670c46f15118e.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412823376.276935.jpg.a7edc5349060718fc638d179c0664b2f.jpg

Dining has been interesting. We are doing only free venues and noticed that the MDR may have a twenty minute wait and you can walk down a flight of steps and be seated in Savor or Taste instantly. No pool chair issues for us.

Dining has been interesting. We are doing only free venues and noticed that the MDR may have a twenty minute wait and you can walk down a flight of steps and be seated in Savor or Taste instantly. No pool chair issues for us.

Thank you for the info. I'm boarding the Breakaway on Sunday when you return. Can you tell me what night the fireworks are scheduled? I believe it is changed for the Bahamas itinerary. Also, were the NFL games available on the ship (asking for DH....Giants v. Eagles on Sunday). :)

Thanks!

NFL games were on the TV's last Sunday when we boarded. Fireworks were Weds night after leaving Great Stirrup Cay. They shoot promptly at 8:30. We arrived way early to get a good space, the we learned that last minute folks were able to just walk in and stand on the dance floor.

NFL games were on the TV's last Sunday when we boarded. Fireworks were Weds night after leaving Great Stirrup Cay. They shoot promptly at 8:30. We arrived way early to get a good space, the we learned that last minute folks were able to just walk in and stand on the dance floor.

Thanks for your response. That is early for the fireworks. I know when I was on the BA in February, they started after 10pm.

Great news about the games. Hopefully the night game is on the big screen!

Enjoy the cruise!

Thank you! So the Cirque show is the only one with a fee?

Wine Lovers - The Musical is a lunch show so it also has a fee. Second City is free. Rock of Ages is Free. Howl at the Moon is free. Fat Cats - Free.

Rope course, slides, mini golf - free, free, and free

There are a few other fee things like if you want to participate in the Deal or No Deal game etc, but don't get the impression that many have that EVERYTHING is extra cost.

BTW, the Cirque Dreams show is $10 cheaper on the first night ($29pp). It may not show it when you book it through myncl but you'll ge the $$ back as a credit on your bill when you board.

Well that sucks. :confused: That's during dinner time. I would think they would do it after everyone has had dinner all could enjoy the fireworks. We're booked for dinner at 8:30 on that day.

Wine Lovers - The Musical is a lunch show so it also has a fee. Second City is free. Rock of Ages is Free. Howl at the Moon is free. Fat Cats - Free.

Rope course, slides, mini golf - free, free, and free

There are a few other fee things like if you want to participate in the Deal or No Deal game etc, but don't get the impression that many have that EVERYTHING is extra cost.

BTW, the Cirque Dreams show is $10 cheaper on the first night ($29pp). It may not show it when you book it through myncl but you'll ge the $$ back as a credit on your bill when you board.

ropes course and mini golf are free eh? i swear i read somewhere that there was a small fee for those. glad to hear its included :)