Back on the Enchantment once again! ~~ Solo Picture Review ~~

mpoole3

Tonights one of my favorite events, the midnight buffet / pool party as we sail out of Nassau at midnight.

All I can say, its come Hungry! There is so much food, music, and fun!

IMG_5062_zps4313a846.jpg

IMG_5063_zps91c15bb1.jpg

Glad you had the midnight buffet. They've eliminated it on Majesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know if they have the sail away party if you leave nassau at 3pm instead of midnight? We are in cococay on Saturday and nassau on a Sunday from 7-3p.

Honestly I don't know. But I'm going to guess they have a "Pool Deck Party" at 10pm that evening.

Day 3 - Coco Cay

I slept in a bit this morning and actually missed breakfast! Those inside rooms are so dark and you just never know what time it is.

In Coco Cay you take these tender boats over to the island, it's only a 10 min ride over.

IMG_5071_zps05289333.jpg

IMG_5138_zpsae08f610.jpg

Here is one in pulling in now!

IMG_5132_zps368cdf71.jpg

Edited by mpoole3

Many of the loyal to royal cruises actually perfect Royal's other private island Labadee more than Coco Cay, but you have to take tender boats here and it does take more time out of your vacation.

But I LOVE Coco Cay, sure there don't have near as much as Labadee, but thats why I love it so much. It actually feels like an island, vs a small city!

I mean look at this!

IMG_5114_zps8bf9b856.jpg

So I didn't really take my camera out until the day was almost over, so most of the next few pictures you will notice there are very little to no people.

IMG_5083_zpsd3dc3cc7.jpg

Barefoot Beach is the place to visit if you like peace and quite on the beach. It's all the way to the right, yes it's a little walk, but it's the only place I spend my day in Coco Cay.

IMG_5097_zps24a80e68.jpg

If you have never visited Coco Cay, they have a free noon lunch, that has ribs, mac n cheese and burgers, ect.

It's usually packed and you have to share a table with some new friends, but this picture gives you an idea of what the patio area is like.

IMG_5122_zpsa943c48e.jpg

Michael, really enjoying your review and awesome pictures. I love the vivid coloring.

I, too, prefer Coco Cay, to Labadee. Labadee's beach always reminds me of a movie theater on the beach, with all the lounges sitting side by side. More of a tropical feel on Coco Cay. At least the last time I was there, which has been a while. Might be different now.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job.

Gwen :)

Many of the loyal to royal cruises actually perfect Royal's other private island Labadee more than Coco Cay, but you have to take tender boats here and it does take more time out of your vacation.

But I LOVE Coco Cay, sure there don't have near as much as Labadee, but thats why I love it so much. It actually feels like an island, vs a small city!

I mean look at this!

IMG_5114_zps8bf9b856.jpg

I too prefer Coco cay to Labadee.

hank you for the great review. We re on the Halloween cruise. I loved your pics from Chops. I could just eat the scallops for every course. We made reservations the first night so glad now and won't order tater tots or corn. It still is not a bad deal imo. We even got a discount for the first night.

You do have some great photos.

hank you for the great review. We re on the Halloween cruise. I loved your pics from Chops. I could just eat the scallops for every course. We made reservations the first night so glad now and won't order tater tots or corn. It still is not a bad deal imo. We even got a discount for the first night.

You do have some great photos.

I'm so jealous you are sailing on the Halloween cruise! Marc (the CD) is planning a big costume party.

I agree that chops is a good value also, so much so I ate there again night 3. Changed the sides up a bit, but still not impressed.

I'm sailing in 32 days, (yes I'm counting) and I'll be ordering the scallops as my sides. If you enjoy soup you must try that french onion, it's meal within its self.

I started walking back to the ship, since the last tender boat leaves at 4:30, and it's almost 4:00.

I've always wanted to try on of the cabanas, but I can't justify the cost. I'm the type of person who can enjoy themselves with a towel on the sand. Anyways If anyone has rented a cabana, here is the private area just for you. I know I should not have jumped over the fence, but I was doing it for you!

IMG_5136_zpsdaa30c9d.jpg

I bet you are all wondering how I got this view?? :confused:

IMG_5130_zps416d1a87.jpg

Okay I know the suspense is killing you wondering how I got the great view...

There is a tower in the suite area and I just helped my self up! I'm not sure if this is aloud or not. There are very step steps that spiral up, I had a few drinks and was huffing and puffing up!

IMG_5134_zps38c9c5a3.jpg

But I must say, they have an incredible view...

IMG_5128_zpsba18ede2.jpg

Also out to the right is NCL SKY at their private island. Does anyone know the name of the island? I've never sailed NCL.

IMG_5129_zps0d11883e.jpg

Their island is called Great Stirrup Cay. Actually, Coco Cay is named Little Stirrup Cay formally (That's what Carnival calls it when they visit there).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Michael, really enjoying your review and awesome pictures. I love the vivid coloring.

I, too, prefer Coco Cay, to Labadee. Labadee's beach always reminds me of a movie theater on the beach, with all the lounges sitting side by side. More of a tropical feel on Coco Cay. At least the last time I was there, which has been a while. Might be different now.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job.

Gwen :)

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves Coco Cay!

Thanks for the kind words about my review Gwen!

Love Coco Cay as well...hopefully heading back 2nd time this year. Should be my 3rd, but was cancelled on my Jan cruise due to weather.

Really hope that doesn't happen this time, as bringing a first time cruiser with me and I really want them to get to experience what a great time it is there!!

I quickly showered up and headed to the guest relations desk, where I was meeting the front desk manager for my bridge tour.

Took the elevators do deck 8, meet a security guard in the hall way to take me into the bridge. But before we entered the guard ran a metal detector across my body and requested I take a picture with my camera and show it to him.

This was my "test shot" to ensure my camera was really a camera.

IMG_5164_zps36838db3.jpg

#REPOST but thats me again, with the captain.

He spent almost two hours with me, just showing me everything in the bridge. What computers runs what task. I will always remember my time up there and was extremely grateful royal invited me for a solo bridge tour.

IMG_5166_zps2f59abd6.jpg

Ever wondered how big the wheel must be on a cruise ship? THIS BIG!

IMG_5171_zpsbecc201a.jpg

Officers on duty, keeping a watch while the captain was talking with me. I asked him countless questions, and honestly we kept going but the front desk manager had to get back to work!

IMG_5173_zps385e806e.jpg

I quickly showered up and headed to the guest relations desk, where I was meeting the front desk manager for my bridge tour.

Took the elevators do deck 8, meet a security guard in the hall way to take me into the bridge. But before we entered the guard ran a metal detector across my body and requested I take a picture with my camera and show it to him.

This was my "test shot" to ensure my camera was really a camera.

IMG_5164_zps36838db3.jpg

#REPOST but thats me again, with the captain.

He spent almost two hours with me, just showing me everything in the bridge. What computers runs what task. I will always remember my time up there and was extremely grateful royal invited me for a solo bridge tour.

IMG_5166_zps2f59abd6.jpg

Wow! That must have been such a great experience. I hope one day I can go into the bridge.